The Farce Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Farce Thread

Dyer'ere said:
There was a famous ninja in the 60s called Tombei the Mist, ninja.
Noticed they've revised the haircuts from those good old days over recent years. Everything old is new again.

Wish all my old parts would bloody renew themselves again.

ninjahaha said:
Twerk como você próprio que jack! Você tem o equipamento para ti

Ninja, I think you might be saying If you got it flaunt it, in respect of Karol's very fine arse.

If so I agree.

ninjahaha said:
Although I'm a vintage ninja, Im more Kung fu panda these days!

Ninjas are like wine. It's right that they're drunk.

TigerMasochist said:
Noticed they've revised the haircuts from those good old days over recent years. Everything old is new again.

They were haircuts you could set your transistor radio to.

TigerMasochist said:

Ah man bun's.

Now if ever you needed an excuse for a Shuriken to the head!

Dyer'ere said:
Ninja, I think you might be saying If you got it flaunt it, in respect of Karol's very fine arse.

If so I agree.

Ninjas are like wine. It's right that they're drunk.

They were haircuts you could set your transistor radio to.

Each and every observation a fine one, Mr Dyer ... it's good to see that the aching and receding ninja still has respect for being drunk.
The haircut line really did it for me ... a very funny line.

McBean. 20 uses. Four GAs. Did he kick two? Who cares?

It's a FARCE. Gotta play.

George Castagna. 23 touches. Three goals. Cannot be tackled. Gotta play.

It's a FARCE.

Dyer'ere said:
McBean. 20 uses. Four GAs. Did he kick two? Who cares?

It's a FARCE. Gotta play.

The McBean farce is reaching gigantuan proportions. It is fast approaching the enormity of the greatest farce of all time; the Shane Tuck farce!!!

Never has a farce been so universally embraced and adored as the Shane Tuck version. Easily my all time favourite farce.

Hardwick may be a rubbish coach and has basically achieved jack *smile* in 7 years. But at least he knows how to deliver an epic farce!

I have a little RFC Tiger statue on my desk at work. I arrived this morning to find it had been knocked over and one arm has broken off. Speaks volumes without uttering a word. A farcical omen.

It's a farce to be told a player can't do well in our VFL team.

Ridley said:
The McBean farce is reaching gigantuan proportions. It is fast approaching the enormity of the greatest farce of all time; the Shane Tuck farce!!!

Never has a farce been so universally embraced and adored as the Shane Tuck version. Easily my all time favourite farce.

Hardwick may be a rubbish coach and has basically achieved jack sh!t in 7 years. But at least he knows how to deliver an epic farce!

Dimmer's stubbornness lends itself to epic farcness. No doubt Chimpley.

Leysy Days said:
Dimmer's stubbornness lends itself to epic farcness. No doubt Chimpley.

The McBean farce will see him gone before the farce is fully understood.

Historic farce. Future changing farce once understood.

SCOOP said:
The McBean farce will see him gone before the farce is fully understood.

Historic farce. Future changing farce once understood.
I agree. I don't think the McBean farce will end this week.

It will end when he lines up for another team next year.

This has Jay Schulz written all over it.

The McBean farce is neck and neck for worst (best?) farce with its inverse....the Vickery farce.....will they ever meet and be resolved?