THE GRANNY!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

THE GRANNY!!

Mummy is Cooked
he cant jump esp after 1/2 time
he get in the way ,esp in the middle of the ground
he is a liability to them .he is not mobile ,like Nank is

Reactions: 1 user
Mummy's dummy to send Pendleberry the wrong way was delicious. Didn't think the big lug had it in him

Posted this on the Nank thread but it’s relevant here too!

Sorry.

After briefly hearing Sheedy on SEN, the more now Nank must play.

My ears pricked up when he said how Richmond won the flag with Nank and GRIGG in the ruck.
He said if Nank goes down they don’t win, and proceeding to say if he was coaching, Garry stopped short but we all knew where Sheedy was going with.

Expect something from The Mummy on Soldo.
Soldo is the critical, most critical of the two. Nank the battering ramp!

No way Chol or Balta.
We have to hope they may have run their race and our fitness is good enough if it’s close we run over the top of them!

Also Sheedy may be the one to present the cup but didn’t confirm.
Plus couldn’t hear who he picked. Said Tigers will be tough but didn’t hear his tip!

Don’t trust anything he says regarding this game.... he's 100% with GWS and will bask in the glory of them winning and be out there feathering his own nest as their inaugural coach!

Coniglio will play too Zips.

I reckon they will roll the dice with Whitfield, Coniglio and obviously Toby comes in after suspension.

Three unlucky players.

Reckon they roll the dice on Conigilo and play him.
Mummy to go the biff.

We we can get through the first half undamaged, we'll roll them in the second.

Mummy is Cooked
he cant jump esp after 1/2 time
he get in the way ,esp in the middle of the ground
he is a liability to them .he is not mobile ,like Nank is

can't believe i'm saying this, but we will have a massive advantage in the ruck. Mummy against Ivan and Nank? lol.

What the hell have we done to deserve this??

Umpires for the Granny are Ryan, Stevic and Razor no less.

Stevic and Razor will give the Giants an armchair ride and look for HTB frees against us.

Stevic and Ryan did the 2017 Grand Final. From memory we did ok.

Reactions: 1 users
The non Richmond/GWS football enthusiast was a close epic contest - to hell with that. I did not breath post the 20min mark on Friday night and that was a 19 point win ! Richmond, unlike 2017 training at Q time and up by around 10 points at half time. Please feel free to post up a Steve Smith type score by half time. Im more than happy to enjoy a gran final triumph WELL before the final bounce - to hell with the non affiliated arm chair spectators !

Kmac in for Jack Graham. More flexible option of a "run with" player or getting played in the backline should anything happen to Broad.

Now we play for Rancey, Higglet, Jack Graham, Andrew McQualter's little one Emily and to honour Spud's memory.

Reactions: 1 users
Reckon they roll the dice on Conigilo and play him.
Mummy to go the biff.

We we can get through the first half undamaged, we'll roll them in the second.

Mummy to go the biff? Last bloke to do that, Lynch in 2004 and it didn't end well with him or the Lions.