The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

Jetboy

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 6, 2010
Melbourne.....sometimes Broome
I deplore drugs and what they do to people and society and don’t see anything funny about them.....but this was passed to me and I must admit, it’s bloody funny.
(Apologies if it’s already been posted somewhere else)F716540A-2694-485E-88E8-051445EC249B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
F##k Collingwood

Yeah and about fken time.
They didn't pay for the Ponsfold stand, therefore they shouldn't walk around like they do.
Imagine the MCC dealing with McGuire.
'Yes sir, what ever you need sir!'..

Reactions: 1 user

Nico

You psychopathological reactionary!
Jul 1, 2004
Melbourne
I’m waiting for a comment from fat Ed. He has a say on nearly everything. Been noticeably quiet on this.
And it’s a *smile* disgrace a convicted pedo gets no jail time :mad:
Total disgrace. If I was the victim or the victim's family, I would deal out my own justice seeing the courts are incapable of doing so.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
They're having their tyres pumped & are everyone's media darlings..
Please can we beat these *smile*.
If I hear about Dacios again, I'm calling Scotty Turner, Tony Free, Andy Goodwin, Dale Weightman, Mark Coughlan & Greg Stafford
Let's see how long he stands up right if any of these blokes were playing today.
He wouldn't have lasted in the 80s or 70's even 90's

tigers80

Tiger Legend
Jul 7, 2004
Tired of hearing about the McCrae love fest.
time to smack these interlopers a good one.

Reactions: 1 users

richards42

making the crowd roar
Sep 15, 2005
Gold Coast
They're having their tyres pumped & are everyone's media darlings..
Please can we beat these *smile*.
Now that would just confuse everyone if we beat them. Pies are the hottest team right now……… Daicos will win the brownlow……. Cameron will be all Australian ruckman……..McCrea the best coach……not only the best but loudest supporters. Richmond will have a couple stars out.
If we beat them the media narrative will be out the window on Monday.
I hope we do it after bringing in couple promising kids just to *smile* everyone off more.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Would be nice to beat them, but Collingwood are playing very well. I think we are building more towards a peak later in the year and although they are deserved favourites for this week we are in with a chance.

As is always the case, the team that wins a few flags gets their assistant coaches poached, will always be the way. Yes, the adulation of McRae is over the top but the old press saying is that good stories about Collingwood sells papers so I'm not surprised. In any case, look at where Collingwood were before he arrived, you can't say he isn't doing a damned good job.

But, as the 2 Guys 1 Cup podcast keeps pointing out, Collingwood are best when their backs are against the wall, at the moment their backs aren't in the same postcode as the wall. We just need to give it a red hot go and we are a chance to win.

DS