The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

I was at a dinner for a charitable organisation last night and the guest speaker was Tony Shaw. A couple of interesting things out of it. He thinks Benny Gale should have got the AFL job, although he said Andrew Dillon is a good bloke. And I asked him about the concussion lawsuits, he reckons the players haven't got a leg to stand on and they're only looking for a payout, because its going to be hard to make a case that current health issues were definitely caused by concussions from their careers. On Ablett he said he was on hard drugs for 15 years so he can't really make a claim that current health issues were caused by concussions.

Reactions: 2 users
For some strange reason, my concerns around the concussion issue in football and the possible financial implications for the game are not mollified by the musings of Tony Shaw QC, with all due respect!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
‘Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned’

Pies in a world of pain over the Netball saga.

It isn’t just one woman, or even a team. Judging by the crowd reaction on the Gold Coast last night they have scorned an entire sporting code of them.

Some very serious questions around diversion of public funding to AFL programs being asked, and rightly so.

And of course, Craig Kelly is just about the most perfect choice to deal with this issue.

Reactions: 1 user
‘Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned’

Pies in a world of pain over the Netball saga.

It isn’t just one woman, or even a team. Judging by the crowd reaction on the Gold Coast last night they have scorned an entire sporting code of them.

Some very serious questions around diversion of public funding to AFL programs being asked, and rightly so.

And of course, Craig Kelly is just about the most perfect choice to deal with this issue.

might watch this space - thanks - is their any media on this?

Scumwood asking AFL to change R18 Freo game from MCG to Dump and the R23 Brisbane game from Dump to MCG........only because they know the Paddle Pops have MCG phobia = guaranteed win??

2C7BFBB7-3A3E-4303-A480-C3CA97B51511.jpeg
Team with most meters gained by handball.
Richmond on the left. Next best on the right.

Tell me Collingwobbles haven’t stolen our game plan.

The current wank fest and the ability of this side full of shittrucks winning every week has made me lose interest in this season.

Reactions: 6 users
I reckon it was McRae's game.

It has never been more difficult for me to loathe Collingwood. Always been a big fan of Pendles, love McRae's game plan, and love the way the whole Daicos clan go about it.

I have to think of Cox, De Goey, TayTay, Mihochek and Darcy LookameMoore to come back to my senses.

Starting to wish Dimma had his weird epiphany at the end of 2021.

Fly would have been ours.

As it is, they will build a team around pace and excitement for the next ten years and I will have to suffer through it.

Reactions: 4 users
I reckon it was McRae's game.

It has never been more difficult for me to loathe Collingwood. Always been a big fan of Pendles, love McRae's game plan, and love the way the whole Daicos clan go about it.

I have to think of Cox, De Goey, TayTay, Mihochek and Darcy LookameMoore to come back to my senses.

Starting to wish Dimma had his weird epiphany at the end of 2021.

Fly would have been ours.

As it is, they will build a team around pace and excitement for the next ten years and I will have to suffer through it.
or they could fall apart earlier than expected with something called fatigue if they keep running at this rate.

If they dont win this years flag it will surpass our efforts of 2018 and be on par with Essendon's 1999 season.
But If they don't at least make the GF and 6-0 6-0 it out of the finals besides it making me laugh for a month, the supporters will burn down the Lexus Westpac Holden Centre.
I still haven't got them as certainties.

If they dont win this years flag it will surpass our efforts of 2018 and be on par with Essendon's 1999 season.
But If they don't at least make the GF and 6-0 6-0 it out of the finals besides it making me laugh for a month, the supporters will burn down the Lexus Westpac Holden Centre.
I still haven't got them as certainties.
Watching Collonwood lose another grand final would be the only thing that would make this season palatable.

But I don’t trust Brisbane or Port on the M.C.G, so it will have to be Melbourne who also come across as flaky this year.

I fear the worst, which is hoards of people who have failed at life being unspeakably happy at the end of this season.