The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Say what you like about Eddie but the Pies are still signing up new members during Covid-19, (CARDBOARD cutout fans that is :D )

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Have to wonder if Eddie Everywhere is now on the board of the HS.

Today's paper has Collingwood wall to wall.

Front page, back page and a big spread inside on Travis Cloke.

Also in the sports section more on Mr Eddie Everywhere and his "spat."

Seems not a day goes past unless the magpies get star billing.

Sour grapes I guess on my part, as they are my pet dislike, next to Carlton and Essendon.
And yet another puff piece on Dayne Beams. If he’s going to do these puff pieces then at least be open. The article is all about being honest and open and speaking out to people to get help.

But He says on last years incident where he crashed his car: “At the time I was not feeling great but literally it was just one of those accidents.”

And the closest he gets to referring to his alleged betting problem: “ I’ve heard about bikies coming to training, it’s just garbage.”

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Have to wonder if Eddie Everywhere is now on the board of the HS.

Today's paper has Collingwood wall to wall.

Front page, back page and a big spread inside on Travis Cloke.

Also in the sports section more on Mr Eddie Everywhere and his "spat."

Seems not a day goes past unless the magpies get star billing.

Sour grapes I guess on my part, as they are my pet dislike, next to Carlton and Essendon.

Totally agree. It should change its name to the Pie Hearld.
Have I missed something? Is Buckley a 5 time premiership player? Has Collingwood just won 3 flags in a row?
If we lost a GF after leading by 5 goals, the bagging would be unbearable.
Alot of the footy media tiptoe in regards to Collingwood bagging and inside stories.
It would be interesting if Eddie walked away and let someone else have a go. Would the media go so softy on him?

RedanTiger

Tiger Champion
Nov 21, 2004
she reaffirmed on 121 with baz Cassidy that she won't stand for reelection.

I respect her pure values of renewal and that

but what if one of those clown focusomfootball takes advantage of a power vacuum and derails our dynasty with ego.

nah, don't be stupid EZ. worry about the things we can control. in Peggy we trust
Don't think there's any chance of a FoF member getting in. Remember they didn't have the cojones to even stand for election last time.
Don't think there will be a power vacuum at all.
Don't think there will be much of an election contest either.

Do think there will be a (slightly) early retirement and a nominated director like there has been for the last 15 years or so.
If you want to know who, just check on those already on the Nominations Committee or the like.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
They have done nothing, but the hot air blowing out of the Westpac centre is making me sick.
We need to slap them next week.
We need to end there season next week.

Reactions: 1 user

Eddie from Elwood

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 23, 2015
Totally agree. It should change its name to the Pie Hearld.
Have I missed something? Is Buckley a 5 time premiership player? Has Collingwood just won 3 flags in a row?
If we lost a GF after leading by 5 goals, the bagging would be unbearable.
Alot of the footy media tiptoe in regards to Collingwood bagging and inside stories.
It would be interesting if Eddie walked away and let someone else have a go. Would the media go so softy on him?
You got to remember that losing GF's is just par for the course at Pieland. They have made a third of all VFL/AFL GF's, and won 15 (I'm pretty sure). There is no story in consistency.

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
I just watched the “other” prelim from last year for the first time.

To see Bucks sook in the shadows after the final siren - gold.

It was an pretty even first qtr but the pies were just woeful in the 2nd and 3rd - honestly, they were just plain lazy, didn’t man up, couldn’t be bothered tackling, no run. GWS were dominant but I reckon the pies made them look better than they were.

A few lucky goals in the last to the pies made it a close game but if they had some how got up and won it, I still think GWS were the better team on the day and the pies would have “stolen” it imo.

Of all the teams in the competition, I reckon the coronavirus has had the worst or most negative impact on the pies than any other team. They were clearly hurting in Rd 1 and they played like it but it’s hard to maintain the rage when you sit at home and twiddling your thumbs as you realise there is more to life than footy.

In saying that, I think they will be a big threat to us this year and Thursday is obviously a danger game for us - but I still think we are at least a 3 goal better team than them.

Reactions: 3 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Harry O'Brien lighting a fire under Buckley while sending the message "Drugs helped me confront my issues".

Not fantastic PR for Collingwood or the AFL.

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Does that 3 goals include the golden run they get from the Umps.

interesting to see how the no crowd factor has on the umps.

4 goal better team at the 25% standard error known as the umpire bias coefficient reduces to a 3 goal win to the tigers.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
What's going on with Stephenson?
Who believes them when they said he had Granular Fever over the summer?
He has done something wrong not to get a game in front of Thomas or Madgen or even Forskin elliott.

• Haha
  • Wow

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
How delusional are Collingwood supporters.
They're stuck on the Higgins mark and the free to Bolton.
They must watch the game blindfolded. Seriously after the 10 minute mark of the 2nd qtr, they were chasing ass all night.
Last night i didn't mind the draw, but today im spewing Riewodlt, Prestia or Stack couldn't snap a point or goal to actually win it.
That wouldve destroyed them.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Cox on Twitter posted
"Good to see Jack Riewoldt social distance himself from the footy"
What an absolute weed.