The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

Another crisis for Bucks....
Sidenote. If true he is a scumbag.

Reactions: 2 users
Hahaha poor old Pies. How many years have they been selecting *smile* heads. They clearly have a "*smile* heads" policy!

Reactions: 1 user
I can't wait for Eddie to say de Goey was just sleeping on the couch, got up to go to the toilet and mistakenly went out the front door only to accidentally touch someone up. Could happen to anyone.

We’s KB? Dusty wasn’t even charged but was band for a year in his and others books. Not saying this
should happened to De Goey yet but *smile* me the extend of hypocrisy....

Not a matter to make light of and shouldn’t make judgements before the legal proceedings are complete. A massive distraction for the football club.

Yeah, the use of the historical is a massive attempt at spin. Totally redundant word.

As soon as I read it I thought they're cynically trying to make out it's so long ago it's an irrelevance.
I hope someone in the media has the nuts to ask McGuire if he thinks it's an appropriate response!

Big difference if he was in the NRL he would be stood down tomorrow (the de Belin case) what if anything will the AFL do

lets just hope due diligance is done, and if he'd guilty he gets what he deserves.

just wondering as well, has a player that is currently playing on an afl list ever gone to jail? Not saying that jordan is guilty as it is just alleged at this point, just curious?

just wondering as well, has a player that is currently playing on an afl list ever gone to jail? Not saying that jordan is guilty as it is just alleged at this point, just curious?
There have been a few in the past: John Nicholls and Andy Krakouer are 2 that I can think of. I thought Des Tuddenham also, but that may have been post playing career. Of course there’s also Pickett, but that was in the past.

There have been a few in the past: John Nicholls and Andy Krakouer are 2 that I can think of. I thought Des Tuddenham also, but that may have been post playing career. Of course there’s also Pickett, but that was in the past.

Thanks mate. Don't remember nichols going to jail, but do remember krakour.

I think $100,000 fine a banned for a year is a good starting point.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users