The Murdocracy | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Murdocracy

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
The Murdochs need to be exterminated.

Reactions: 2 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Murdoch threatening to sue Crikey..

I know Crikey have pulled the article and they wouldn't want to go up against the Murdoch empire, but, a defamation case would be amazing as Crikey would be able to subpoena all sorts of stuff to defend themselves. Imagine what you could try and dig up.

DS

Reactions: 1 user

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
I know Crikey have pulled the article and they wouldn't want to go up against the Murdoch empire, but, a defamation case would be amazing as Crikey would be able to subpoena all sorts of stuff to defend themselves. Imagine what you could try and dig up.

DS
They've put the article back up via twitter etc and it is free to read.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
I think this result demonstrates that the influence of Murdoch/Sky is a hell of a lot less than many carry on about

Reactions: 1 user

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Tucker: What are the chances I am a puppet of the Putin regime? We don’t have enough evidence to prove that but I would rate that as about 100% likely.

Tucker: What are the chances I am a puppet of Murdoch and I bow to his every whim because I am a brain dead racist misogynistic right wing piece of *smile* and if I don’t obey I would be out of a job and be unemployable in the media. We have more than enough evidence to prove that and I would rate that as 100% definite.

This *smile* is one of the most vile pieces of scum around and that’s saying something with everyone else that’s on his network. Hannity is the same. Wouldn’t lose any sleep if both of them met a painful end

Reactions: 1 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
As somwone said on twitter, if only the Australian and Sky's journalists had been as critical of Morrison's failures as they are of Ardern's successes.

Reactions: 5 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Evidently Skynews are busy frothing at the mouth that True Blue Dinky Di Aussies cant buy their Chinese made Australian flag towels and bikinis at Kmart this year.
*smile* they're idiots!

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
As somwone said on twitter, if only the Australian and Sky's journalists had been as critical of Morrison's failures as they are of Ardern's successes.
journalists? at Sky News? i dont believe it. (I do believe there are one or 2 at the Oz).

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
Evidently Skynews are busy frothing at the mouth that True Blue Dinky Di Aussies cant buy their Chinese made Australian flag towels and bikinis at Kmart this year.
*smile* they're idiots!
meanwhile at Fox over in the USA, they're getting really upset over the imminent threat to their actual existence due to *checks notes* M&Ms and Gas Stoves.

• Haha
< Brexited | China >