The unvacced | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The unvacced

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Ellis Yolmen officially de listed.

The Lions are probably stoked. Get rid of a player off their list that probably won't even play next year, and bring in a higher upside player on a cheaper salary.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
p06m3jjz.jpg

Here's cheers to a warm glass of your body's own best! The cheapest and best supplemental protection an educated and woke anti-vaxxer can ingest.

Flat earthers, antivaxxers, sovereign citizens, Qanoners, influencers, Trumpers. Oh interwebz! You bring us so much enlightenment and knowledge.
What a time to be alive.
Piece of *smile*. I wonder if it is chilled ?

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Imagine throwing your career away on a medicine that fights disease to protect you?:oops:
I assume these footballers refusing to be vaccinated have studied every pain killer and other treatment they have been given, taken their time to consider their options, the made an informed decision about whether or not they take it?

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
The CEO from Pfizer even admitted it doesn’t stop transmission or infection. This may change once they update to a specific Omicron variant vaccine.
WOW, i didnt know they had said that. can you share a link? or was it in a private conversation?

• Haha

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
I had a huge distain for Djokervic now after his pathetic treatment at the hands of the Australian Government I have great admiration for him. It was a political stunt by Morrison as Novak is unpopular. He got deported not because he was unvaccinated but because he was seen as a risk to incite antivax sentiment WTF. what has happened to our country.
What action of Djokevic made you change your opinion of him, to now have "great admiration"?
Was it the clinic with the kids whilst infected? or the interview with the journo?

Reactions: 5 users

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
p06m3jjz.jpg

Here's cheers to a warm glass of your body's own best! The cheapest and best supplemental protection an educated and woke anti-vaxxer can ingest.

Flat earthers, antivaxxers, sovereign citizens, Qanoners, influencers, Trumpers. Oh interwebz! You bring us so much enlightenment and knowledge.
What a time to be alive.
No good without the slice of lemon to go with it

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
No good without the slice of lemon to go with it
Now you're just taking the *smile*.

The only possible reason for putting a slice of lemon in your stubby is to make it hard for the flies to crawl down the neck of the bottle. Does nothing positive for the flavour of your pee or beer or whatever concoction you might be trying to imbibe.

Reactions: 1 user

tigertime2

Our cup runneth over!
Mar 22, 2008
What action of Djokevic made you change your opinion of him, to now have "great admiration"?
Was it the clinic with the kids whilst infected? or the interview with the journo?
No it was standing up against Rio Tinto and getting crucified by the Immigration Minister...nothing to do with a virus.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
After two years of COVID I have come to understand that there are far more imbeciles in this world than I ever thought.

Ah, so you missed out on getting tickets to the 2018 prelim.

They gathered en masse that day.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
No it was standing up against Rio Tinto and getting crucified by the Immigration Minister...nothing to do with a virus.

This is one of the most genius conspiracy theories I've ever seen. Scomo and Rio Tinto were so desperate to get the lithium mine happening in Serbia they kicked Djokovic out resulting in the Serbs cancelling Rio Tinto's permission to operate in Serbia. Yeah I also hate Rio Tinto but the logic in this theory escapes me.

Perhaps TigerTime can explain it

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
He did state publicly he tested positive so a fair chance he was infected in some way. The trouble with this virus, some people are asymptomatic so have no major symptoms yet still have the virus so can pass it on.

Point is his previous infection was early in 2021 so outside the window that would allow him an exemption to play at the AusOpen. He refuses to get vaxxed as we know, so very conveniently gets infected around Dec 16th, or at least tests positive on the 16th, but continues to attend events and travel to the EU and Spain.

Either he was infected but didn't care about masking or travelling, and didn't disclose he was infected when entering the EU, or he didn't get infected at all and made it all up to get the Australian exemption. My money is on the latter, but who knows.

Reactions: 12 users