Tom Stewart | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tom Stewart

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
ditto.

his hatred of Richmond eats him up, it's almost Shakespearean this blokes quest for revenge

To be fair, we have screwed them in finals 3 times in recent years :LOL:

He has good reason to dislike Richmond, they come up against us in September and leave empty handed.

DS

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016

He has good reason to dislike Richmond, they come up against us in September and leave empty handed.

DS
To be fair though they come up empty handed in any final these days

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Bones17

Tiger Rookie
Jul 11, 2010
The Pines
A comment re Salty that was posted recently in a Facebook group
"Scott is my go to when I’m constipated , he is a pill as my old man used to say!"

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013

DS
too true DS

shame the guy can't handle it with a little more grace and professionalism

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
too true DS

shame the guy can't handle it with a little more grace and professionalism
I'm happy for him to hate us. I'm happy for him to bang on the window after a round 15 win. We take full pleasure knowing we always win when it counts.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

artball

Jul 30, 2013
I'm happy for him to hate us. I'm happy for him to bang on the window after a round 15 win. We take full pleasure knowing we always win when it counts.
don't get me wrong Bris, so am I.
just that his behaviour is puerile.
he can do whatever he wants... bang windows, lie. keep it coming Scotty..

Reactions: 1 user

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
don't get me wrong Bris, so am I.
just that his behaviour is puerile.
he can do whatever he wants... bang windows, lie. keep it coming Scotty..
I am personally missing his clown bobblehead mouth open gasping look.
With his pull amongst the AFL heavy weights I think he has banned cameras from taking footage of him in all his stupor.
I think we might see it late in September at the G though.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

artball

Jul 30, 2013
I am personally missing his clown bobblehead mouth open gasping look.
With his pull amongst the AFL heavy weights I think he has banned cameras from taking footage of him in all his stupor.
I think we might see it late in September at the G though.
and with a bit of luck we will stick a football in it ...

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004

agree Brisbanite. We don't need ammunition to fire ourselves up as give us a sniff in finals and we are ruthless, but I think Dimma and the gang have got some material for motivation if we need it come September.

Like Adelaide, Geelong celebrate beating us in H&A like it's a grand final. Good luck with that moggies.

Reactions: 2 users

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
agree Brisbanite. We don't need ammunition to fire ourselves up as give us a sniff in finals and we are ruthless, but I think Dimma and the gang have got some material for motivation if we need it come September.

Like Adelaide, Geelong celebrate beating us in H&A like it's a grand final. Good luck with that moggies.
We know we’ve got Geelong’s number

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
I’ve realised now that that Geelong didn’t deliberately plan to take out Prestia because they’d have got someone else to do it … but Stewart deliberately went after Prestia. It probably wasn’t premeditated though.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

artball

Jul 30, 2013
I’ve realised now that that Geelong didn’t deliberately plan to take out Prestia because they’d have got someone else to do it … but Stewart deliberately went after Prestia. It probably wasn’t premeditated though.

remember the type of character Chris Scott is .. he's despicable ..
I reckon he didn't care who did it ..
Stewart saw an opportunity and took it

artball

Jul 30, 2013
I think scott would have picked a 25th player like Ty zantuck for example to pick him off.
Not one of his top 5’s
like i said i don't think Scott picked anybody to do it
there was maybe just a directive to focus on Dion, who's been owning it and took Cripps out of the game the week prior
Scott is an extremely envious and dangerous personality

snags

Tiger Superstar
Oct 28, 2005
I think I'm most angry about this entire process because the AFL graded it as careless.

How's the lawyer? Only .39 of a second to make his decision? That's an eternity in a footballers mind.
Stewart definitely knew what he was doing. He may genuinely regret the outcome but the intent was there.
How do you get deliberate? Franklin’s hit on Cotchin wasn’t even deliberate. Perhaps if you get busted with “knockout Prestia” written on your wrist strap.

Berwick boy

Tiger Superstar
Apr 27, 2004
How have these flogs had 2 cracks at North this year already and we have not played them once ?

1656891778036.png

• Dislike