Trade Talk Radio 2023 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trade Talk Radio 2023

Would trade Nank tomorrow
You have to trade something that’s of value
We traded Lids and following year you win the flag
1994 we traded out club captain and 1995 we play finals
You get the drift !

Trading Soldo would bite us on the bum when Nank gets injured again

1696475803714.png

Reactions: 8 users
Nank gets beaten in the ruck too often and doesn't provide anything in the fwd line. Soldo has come back from a knee reco and has had further set backs / injuries since but is looking fit and ready to go. He'd provide our mids first use better than Nank could so hopefully a Soldo / Ryan ruck combo is what we go with next year.

correct. Nank has been a great warrior but his best is past him. too banged up and these days you absolutely need your ruck to at least be half a threat forward.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Got to stop !
Go into the AFL site "freo to play hard ball on Henry"
Turn the page 'Richmond get bent over again'
You have Dud clubs like Essendon saying 1st rounder for Therk Thacher.
Geelong saying the same about Ratonmygear.
Hawthorn want a top 20 pick for the rover to go back to WC.
And here we are today, with the likely hood of losing our premiership ruckman for a swap for a bloke that was rated 2 in his last game he played 3 weeks ago.
We struggle period during trade/draft times we need to grow a set and ask for Marshall or Georgiadis.
Otherwise keep him till his contract has expired next October.
.word from B&F he hasn't been offered more to stay at Richmond and that he can go if he wants to.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
We don’t make the 2020 GF let alone win it without Nanks magnificent last quarter in preliminary final against Port.
Deserves a statue for that performance, a Richmond legend.
Well said. We tend to forget a little, or perhaps minimise what some of these blokes have done.

Case in point - I could not care if Dusty never made a speech again - ever.
It is very difficult to get a BOG in any AFL game. 3 x Norm Smiths - 3...!!
Lachie Neale asks 'How the F did he do that??'
Just be thankful and never criticise Dusty

• Love
Reactions: 13 users
We don’t make the 2020 GF let alone win it without Nanks magnificent last quarter in preliminary final against Port.
Deserves a statue for that performance, a Richmond legend.
Yes, but by September next year it will be four years ago.

Reactions: 3 users
Keep Nank until Tasmania comes in (2027) then trade to them for a first rounder. He will be about 32 then. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1 user
I reckon he is still more than holding his own, 2022 was his best season and I thought he was good this year again until he got injured and then later suspended.

Reactions: 2 users
Hartley and Livingston need to get creative , most of our players besides a few a tradeable we need picks for good talent coming in let's not sit on our morals and overate the list.

• Haha
Would trade Nank tomorrow
You have to trade something that’s of value
We traded Lids and following year you win the flag
1994 we traded out club captain and 1995 we play finals
You get the drift !
Deledio is the complete opposite of Nank when it comes to driving team culture. One was about himself and the other is captain.

You get the drift.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
I believe 2024 will be a great year for Nank/Soldo/Ryan. Nank was injured, suspended this year, Soldo coming back from injury and Ryan getting more games this year. I believe this combination will work for us. Nank & Soldo will be pure Ruckmen (no forward line time for them. Ryan will support them in the forward line rucking, allowing both in defence lines. YZE will test them and give them the 2024 year to jell, after that, then if players don't perform, then they will have to go.

I reckon he is still more than holding his own, 2022 was his best season and I thought he was good this year again until he got injured and then later suspended.
Injury and suspensions are the worry, not his playing ability

Reactions: 2 users
Well said. We tend to forget a little, or perhaps minimise what some of these blokes have done.

Case in point - I could not care if Dusty never made a speech again - ever.
It is very difficult to get a BOG in any AFL game. 3 x Norm Smiths - 3...!!
Lachie Neale asks 'How the F did he do that??'
Just be thankful and never criticise Dusty
Let’s not forget his 3 prelim BOGs.
Rare air. Singular, in fact.

Reactions: 5 users
I believe 2024 will be a great year for Nank/Soldo/Ryan. Nank was injured, suspended this year, Soldo coming back from injury and Ryan getting more games this year. I believe this combination will work for us. Nank & Soldo will be pure Ruckmen (no forward line time for them. Ryan will support them in the forward line rucking, allowing both in defence lines. YZE will test them and give them the 2024 year to jell, after that, then if players don't perform, then they will have to go.
Hope you're right, Royce2Raines2Martin.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Keep Nank until Tasmania comes in (2027) then trade to them for a first rounder. He will be about 32 then. :ROFLMAO:
32 huh ?
The pussies would be after Nank he’s in their trade age they’d even offer 2 first rounders

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users