Training For Redemption in 2022 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training For Redemption in 2022

bob

Tiger Superstar
Mar 18, 2014
Expanding on above, Tarrant completed 70% of drills, did mark but there was no spoiling with his right fist which is understandable being a knuckle issue that would be the last thing to bring back into your repertoire so 70/30 chance for me.

Lambo & Shedda trained so I don't think they are going anywhere.

JNR appeared to be more in the frame for selection than Stack.

Highlight of session a triple baulk in tight by Dusty culminating in a left foot snap goal had the boys cheering and in awe :clap2 Next minute he brought JNR down in a tackle who was a bit the worse for wear.

Can't really determine what changes will be other than Dusty in.

Bake's watch: Limped off late accompanied by Doc pointing to back of ankle, didn't look like much but who knows?
(**Edit : Late mail is Bake's will be good to go).
You are a ripper Caesar, thanks for your report.

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Expanding on above, Tarrant completed 70% of drills, did mark but there was no spoiling with his right fist which is understandable being a knuckle issue that would be the last thing to bring back into your repertoire so 70/30 chance for me.

Lambo & Shedda trained so I don't think they are going anywhere.

JNR appeared to be more in the frame for selection than Stack.

Highlight of session a triple baulk in tight by Dusty culminating in a left foot snap goal had the boys cheering and in awe :clap2 Next minute he brought JNR down in a tackle who was a bit the worse for wear.

Can't really determine what changes will be other than Dusty in.

Bake's watch: Limped off late accompanied by Doc pointing to back of ankle, didn't look like much but who knows?
(**Edit : Late mail is Bake's will be good to go).
HAIL CAESAR

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Balta was out there running a couple of laps this morning
Too young to be coping soft tissue injuries at his age.
He needs to speak to Grimes and work out a way to limit these injuries.
He will be baldly missed tomorrow

Reactions: 3 users