Training | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training

Ice

Tiger Superstar
Jul 18, 2006
Per Dimmas press conference, Stack to play this week, Cotchin most likely next week (could play this week if didnt have hamstring history).

Reactions: 1 user

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Per Dimmas press conference, Stack to play this week, Cotchin most likely next week (could play this week if didnt have hamstring history).

Not sure what the rush is to bring Stack back in. Give the calf an extra week, regardless of how bad it is, rather than running around in the wet. Give Picket his go and, if we are lucky, he may show that we have two Stacks on our hands.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
Not sure what the rush is to bring Stack back in. Give the calf an extra week, regardless of how bad it is, rather than running around in the wet. Give Picket his go and, if we are lucky, he may show that we have two Stacks on our hands.

So he can smash Walsh

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
Dimma basically said they knew it was a one week injury and Butler was told accordingly.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Be great to have a stack of Stacks

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Played accordingly then did Butler.

But also had the chance to rip it up and he didn't.
Didn't go even close to looking like he belonged back in the senior 22.
Think he is done and dusted for 2017 in the seniors.
Not sure of his contract situation, but he needs to really contribute to the VFL side for the remainder of the season if he is to stay listed.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Main Training today:

Nank only jogging and walking laps with a performance dude for 20 minutes.
Dusty completed full session.
Cotch getting the work under his belt and looked good.

From what I saw at training i will say 2 changes only?:

In: Soldo & Dusty
Out: Nank and my love child Shai.

I base my opinion on training workload of what I consider the border line selections, players that left track about 30 minutes prior to others were Shai/Aarts/Marlion this indicates to me that maybe they are destined for VFL duties tomorrow? Players generally don't do full hard sessions if they are playing next day.

Can't wait till 5 o'clock to see that I am totally wrong :)

• Sad
Reactions: 18 users

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
Interesting I did notice Nankervis right at the end of the game grimace and was stretching his groin. Camera never went back onto him but I did notice it at the time. Hopefully he is ok.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Nank will probably miss I reckon if thats the case ..................... Choldo to roll on.

Dusty in for a mid.

Adductor tendons are a bugger of an injury might be worth resting Nank til the first final.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Groin is the worst injury for a ruck who has to stand his ground shove and pivot all game

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Wouldnt be surprised if he pulled up sore the Big Fella.

I doubt he'll play if thats the case, Caesar you can only call what you saw.

Adductor tendion is a shithouse injury especially for a Big Ruckman.

Will probably find out about the big fella in an hour or two anyway, or tomorrow.

Last edited:

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Gives me no pleasure to be proven correct on Nank, HS reporting he is out, the real concern now is he only sore or is there more to it? A few of the boys shouted out encouragement to Nank as he jogged and walked laps today at training, was that just jovial banter or some consoling voices?

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Gives me no pleasure to be proven correct on Nank, HS reporting he is out, the real concern now is he only sore or is there more to it? A few of the boys shouted out encouragement to Nank as he jogged and walked laps today at training, was that just jovial banter or some consoling voices?
You are the Oracle, caesar.