Vic State Election 22 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Vic State Election 22

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Pleasing to hear that the Libs are getting smashed, just like the fence that Tim Smith smashed up.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Caulfield going back the other way now ?

I can't see Caulfield getting called tonight, it is going to be very close and let's face it, it shouldn't be a marginal seat, if the Libs can't win a seat like Caulfield they really are stuffed.

DS

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Have to say Andrews has grown a lot in these 8 years. Shows what experience does to you.

Reactions: 1 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
They’re a deluded bunch out there.

‘We live in a state of idiots’: Liberal faithful mourn second Guy knockout​

There are some comments around this morning and last night that making Matthew Guy leader lost the election for the LNP.
He is not very inspiring as a leader but if they think he is the reason they lost they truly are deluded.
I am of the view that the Liberal Party is on the cusp and unless they stop the influence of extreme right wingers and religious nut jobs pushing them away from the centre they may actually face oblivion. It is not impossible that some form of centre right breakaway party will appear.

Reactions: 5 users

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
The Libs have no idea what they stand for. I would like to think the are a centre party with right leanings. They need to learn how to attract votes in the outer suburbs and large regional centres. If they can’t they will be in opposition forever.

Putting the ALP last was very very stupid. A Greens voter of today will never vote Libs in their lifetime. But an ALP voter today might.

I understand the Libs are hopeless, but was hoping that Andrews would somehow lose his seat, and that the Libs would put some pressure on them. How else do you keep Andrews accountable? He has gone from just over 20 in his office to over 90 in 8 years. I hope there are some top performers within ALP like Matin Pakula that will do a great job and also stand their ground with him.

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
You do realise that you've invalidated your vote by writing on the ballot paper.

I don't think so. The VEC addressed this last night on twitter, although I can't find the tweet. Said so long as the numbering is clear the vote is valid.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
As predicted an easy win for the ALP but a swing against the 2018 smashing with that swing going to Independants and minor parties. The swing against the Libs, albeit minor, is funny.

1669499787868.png

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
It makes me laugh when I think about the reaction the Dictator Dan crowd will have when they find out that he’ll get a statue at Treasury Place after serving for 3000 days
hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
It makes me laugh when I think about the reaction the Dictator Dan crowd will have when they find out that he’ll get a statue at Treasury Place after serving for 3000 days
hahaha

They'll probably hope they'll be reincarnated as pigeons.

• Haha

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Suck *smile* crooked christian right LNP *smile*.

Couldnt win the meat raffle in a single-handed abattoir.

despite the murdoch hateshit tsunami,

The punters know LNP are a bunch of self-serving crooks

Reactions: 3 users