WEEK 1 FINALS 2021 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

WEEK 1 FINALS 2021

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Whoops, clumsy Mummy knees a Swans player to the chest;

"All part of the Mummy package".....

Reactions: 1 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
That would be a smart move, but the Cats won’t move Scott on while he’s getting them into finals.
You are probably right; it would be very hard to and he seems embedded there, looking unchallenged. Isn't it great?

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Who's more likely to beat the Cats?

If GWS lose it might make Hopper's decision easier. But I want the Cats out next week regardless.
Either can beat them.....in fact, looking at the Pussies performance in last 2 games, anyone can beat them.

Reactions: 1 user

mjb

Tiger Matchwinner
Jun 23, 2007
It’s not so much that Daisy makes “special comments” it’s more that everyone else clearly doesn’t.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

mjb

Tiger Matchwinner
Jun 23, 2007
My favourite bit from last night.

Dying seconds of the game with Geelong needing someone, anyone, to kick a 43 pointer to tie the game and send it into overtime. Danger bursts from the pack on the halfback line chest out like a magnificent beast, drills the 50m kick way over the head of all leading Geelong forwards and hits Alir on the chest. Game over.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
Hogan is a pretty clean kick at goal. Was clinical when I went to marvel earlier in the year.