WEEK 1 FINALS 2021 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

WEEK 1 FINALS 2021

Hogan finally sneaks one in for a steadier. He’s marking it very well today.

Toby Greene has to be proper mental doesn't he?

He has to get a week and miss a semi, for the one of the stupidest things I've ever seen a footballer do, in the context.

its 3/4 time and your 3 goals up in a final FFS

Reactions: 3 users
Toby with another brain fart, will be in strife.

As much as people despise umpires you just can't disrespect and deliberately shoulder bump them like that.

As much as people despise umpires you just can't disrespect and deliberately shoulder bump them like that.

you cant touch them.

they are sacrosanct, as they should be.

Toby didnt touch him, he gave him a mild Robert Muir. at 3/4 time. when they're in front

Reactions: 1 user

The AFL will make an example of him for that. 2-3 weeks and a fine. I look at blokes like that and often think to myself, “Christ mate, what would you be doing if you weren’t any good at footy?”

it has to be a few weeks suspension, it was deliberate act
If the Giants get up here and Greene gets rubbed out again, it will likely cost the Giants any chance of a flag and will probably hand the Cats a better chance at another Prelim appearance..

Anyone know what happened to Coniglio? 3-4 years ago was an absolute gun but now would genuinely struggle to get a game at 17 other clubs. Being paid a tidy sum right now too.