WEEK 1 FINALS 2021 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

WEEK 1 FINALS 2021

9 goals for 24 inside 50's is insane, GWS kicking a goal every 2.5 times when entering their forward 50
Keep it going GWS and knock over those cocky papley swans

Who's more likely to beat the Cats?

If GWS lose it might make Hopper's decision easier. But I want the Cats out next week regardless.
For me, Swans more likely. Higher pressure team. GWS just worry me in finals pressure based on history but maybe they've matured.

Reactions: 1 user
Hogan has just hit the post twice and has marked everything. They look incredibly classy and Tobes hasn't done that much. I've made my thoughts known before but it's still a bit too early too call this game.

Quick Quiz
How long would Chris Scott have lasted if he was coaching in the 80's?
3 years the 2014 finals loss, would've had him gone
2014 was his fourth year but you are right.
Depends who he was coaching.
Richmond probably would have flicked him after year one for beating Collingwood by only 38 points in the Grand Final.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
It’s not so much that Daisy makes “special comments” it’s more that everyone else clearly doesn’t.
Daisy could sound like the Pulp Fiction gimp and still be more intelligible than the others.

Maybe I'm being overly optimistic, but nothing I have seen from these two games suggest that we are that far away if we make some tweaks for 2022.

Reactions: 1 users
This is the weakest finals 8 for some time I reckon.

Melbourne and Port have been handed a golden ticket to the GF after the Cats and Dogs lost in round 23.

Reactions: 1 user
Giants missed 3 very easy goals early in the quarter and have handed the momentum to the Swans.