WEEK 1 FINALS 2021 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

WEEK 1 FINALS 2021

Dylan Shiel, pfft, struts around like a poor mans Mark Chaffey.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Wouldn't be surprised to see the Dees do a Marlion Pickett with Nathan Jones in the GF. Poor bloke deserves to play in it after 16 years in a sh!t team.

What can this possibly mean?

Put the whole club in a time machine, go back 16 years, and somehow hand Nathan Jones a debut in the grand final, 16 years before it happens?

Hint: debut is the operative word in this riddle

Check his Twitter out.
He must be a good mate of Hutchy's otherwise he would be sacked @ SEN.
RoCo is like a petulant little child on Twitter.

BTW he hasn’t worked for SEN for a while, think he does the odd thing on AW and spends the rest of his time getting sucked in and abusing people on Twitter

Last edited:
Everyone is outraged over the Dogs free kicks.
Silence on Geeelong’s chocolates for all frees.

Reactions: 1 users
Essendon people genuinely salty about today’s result, blaming the umpires.

Nothing surer Cody Weightman gets threats tonight.
If it was against Geelong they'd burn down Weightman's house

Reactions: 4 users
Check his Twitter out.
He must be a good mate of Hutchy's otherwise he would be sacked @ SEN.

RoCo ultimately is a diehard Essendon fan. Read his tweets when Essendon are playing and he's not tweeting as a journo

Reactions: 1 user
Those gut tatts are gonna look fantastic in 20 years time ...................... :))
Only a fkstick would get a tatt like that.
The media were flogging themselves how good has been this year.
He was Mr invisible against us and dominate against *smile* clubs like GC, Hawthorn and North.
give me a break, Degoey is 10 times better

Reactions: 1 user
Stringer and Peter Wright……..lol.

Just like Dusty and Lynch, except they can’t get a kick against even half decent defenders and can’t kick goals when it matters. Other than that……….

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Exactly. And the scrutiny they gave to that ridiculous free to Weightman over the boundary line was something I have not seen us receive over the past few years.
It would absorb 10 pages on the umps thread if it happened to us. Weightman is a skunk. A head ducking staging cat.

Reactions: 1 users