Welcome Bigoa Nyuon | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Bigoa Nyuon

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
How good's the video. What a story this kid is.

Gibbo and Biggie. I feel sorry for the King brothers.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
Hoping for a handful of spoils, a couple of marks and some neat kicking. Just needs to get a feel for the pace of the AFL. Should be a good learning experience for him which hopefully translates to him taking the VFL by the scruff and taking that next step on his development.

Reactions: 1 users

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney
the elder sister Nyadol is a lawyer on the Drum on ABC sometimes. Good work selection panel. Phew. Looks like Tarrant is now depth.
Loved this.

And Nyadol is brilliant! "Who am I talking to?" "Biggie" "Oh - sorry I should save your number". :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Good luck to the lad.

A good game to debut for him to get a look at the next level and what its all about.

Eat em Alive young fella good luck Tiger !!

Reactions: 3 users

kyuss

Tiger Superstar
May 13, 2012
So rapped for the kid! These Sudanese guys are amazing. Should be so proud to make it considering thier road to the big time as opposed to say a Jack Watts type of pathway. Go get ‘em Tiger!

Reactions: 4 users

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Pretty funny calltohis family on the club website, his sister didn't know who was calling, she hasn't saved his number.
Think his mum dropped a few expletives when he hold them.
probably doesnt call his sister all that much!

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Good decision, give him a go. Hopefully does well but it is a big step up and as long as he competes hard I'm sure he'll go fine.

DS

Reactions: 1 users

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Bloody awesome. Great we didn't take easy option and bring Tarrant in.

Biggy deserves it both on form and potential. He has IT!!!

Mentioned lot earlier but he is a million miles ahead of say Miller.

Only question - How will Air Godcus make it back after Saturday...

Reactions: 5 users