Welcome Bigoa Nyuon | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Bigoa Nyuon

How good's the video. What a story this kid is.

Gibbo and Biggie. I feel sorry for the King brothers.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Hoping for a handful of spoils, a couple of marks and some neat kicking. Just needs to get a feel for the pace of the AFL. Should be a good learning experience for him which hopefully translates to him taking the VFL by the scruff and taking that next step on his development.

Reactions: 1 users
the elder sister Nyadol is a lawyer on the Drum on ABC sometimes. Good work selection panel. Phew. Looks like Tarrant is now depth.
Loved this.

And Nyadol is brilliant! "Who am I talking to?" "Biggie" "Oh - sorry I should save your number". :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Good luck to the lad.

A good game to debut for him to get a look at the next level and what its all about.

Eat em Alive young fella good luck Tiger !!

Reactions: 3 users
So rapped for the kid! These Sudanese guys are amazing. Should be so proud to make it considering thier road to the big time as opposed to say a Jack Watts type of pathway. Go get ‘em Tiger!

Reactions: 4 users
Pretty funny calltohis family on the club website, his sister didn't know who was calling, she hasn't saved his number.
Think his mum dropped a few expletives when he hold them.
probably doesnt call his sister all that much!

Good decision, give him a go. Hopefully does well but it is a big step up and as long as he competes hard I'm sure he'll go fine.

DS

Reactions: 1 users
Bloody awesome. Great we didn't take easy option and bring Tarrant in.

Biggy deserves it both on form and potential. He has IT!!!

Mentioned lot earlier but he is a million miles ahead of say Miller.

Only question - How will Air Godcus make it back after Saturday...

Reactions: 5 users