Welcome Hugo Ralphsmith | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Hugo Ralphsmith

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Interesting times Spook. IMO the youth with potential need continuity and games at AFL level. And with some of our stars on the way back match committee need to balance the now without compromising the future.
If Vlastuin returns one of the backs has to miss out.

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Does anyone understand how you can have better disposal efficiency percentage but more clangers?
Yeah as well as a disposal to the other team, clangers can be any of a free kick, 50m against, dropped mark among other things.

Reactions: 1 user

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
If Vlastuin returns one of the backs has to miss out.
Not really very good chance Tarrant , Broad or 1 of the others becomes a close contact or contracts covid
most likely Tarrant as he still meets up with the scum from norf

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Not really very good chance Tarrant , Broad or 1 of the others becomes a close contact or contracts covid
most likely Tarrant as he still meets up with the scum from norf
They're backs aren't they?

Not sure aboutt your assertion it's a very good chance they get covid. Between now and Saturday?

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
I keep likening him to Cam Guthrie and have mentioned it here on numerous occasions but its the first chance i have had to compare their statts at the same age and was actually surprised with what i seen.

Guthrie already had 20 games under his belt and Hugo just has 9 so far , Whilst it may not seem like much of a difference its effectively 1 more season of development at that age.

Check out the comparison below , Its a good indication of what we may get as a player in 3 years time
Cam Guthrie is an interesting call. The Guth is much more inside mid, but stats wise similar. And Hugo a better breakaway runner.
The comparison stats are for Guthrie's complete season in 2013. If Hugo plays all year like we expect then he will continue to improve and the comparison will be even better.
Its worth getting games into him!

Reactions: 1 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Bit of wishful thinking from turk, methinks. Ditto on the HFF call. HBF is his go, maybe wing in time.

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Cam Guthrie is an interesting call. The Guth is much more inside mid, but stats wise similar. And Hugo a better breakaway runner.
The comparison stats are for Guthrie's complete season in 2013. If Hugo plays all year like we expect then he will continue to improve and the comparison will be even better.
Its worth getting games into him!
Your comparing the Guthrie of the last 5-6 years to the Ralphsmith of today

Im more comparing them at the same age and Guthrie was an outside player that eventually developed his inside game

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Love his game, love the hair

Most of all, love the way he moves

Reactions: 1 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Bit of wishful thinking from turk, methinks. Ditto on the HFF call. HBF is his go, maybe wing in time.
Obviously he could be a very different footballer in 3-4 years, but at the moment the straight line running from the HBF suits him perfectly.

Dev Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2014
He played really well. I think half back is his go at the moment. If Tigga comes back he will have to get a game in front of Miller or Gibcus to play this week.

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Come on, Sin.
We've all had hair like that at some stage :ROFLMAO:
I'm sure you rocked a full blown Billy Ray Cyrus do :ROFLMAO:
Nope, never had hair like that. As a matter of fact, I hated long hair so much....my mum who was a single parent on a pension couldn't afford to get my hair cut. So I cracked it and cut it myself.
Mum then had to dig up $12 to take me to the family hairdresser, who had to tell EVERYONE who walked in "I didn't do this to him, I'm just trying to fix it". Went without a few things that fortnight I could tell you ......good times. Lol

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users