Welcome Jacob Koschitzke | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Jacob Koschitzke

He ain’t kicking 35-40 goals. Never kicked more than 27 goals in a season, career average of 1.1 goals per game.

If he can kick 25 goals, that would be a good result.
Different team , Different positions , Younger age

Chol had not kicked 40 goals prior to moving to the suns either
Mihocek as a 24 year old was a defender in the VFL and had not kicked goals and now has nearly 2 goals a game average

Lets see how he goes

Reactions: 3 users
If it doesnt work as a forward he can always play back we need a tall KPD

Reactions: 5 users
Just cos JR8 is gone doesnt mean games are gonna come easy.

Had his chances through pre season and last week, and hasnt produced the results required.

Not exactly a glowing endorsement of his ability to be dropped after one match. I will be interested to see if he can gel with Tom in later matches

Reactions: 1 user
Not exactly a glowing endorsement of his ability to be dropped after one match. I will be interested to see if he can gel with Tom in later matches
At time of recruitment, he was basically a break glass in case of emergency if Lynch didn't recover from his foot injury.
We took Fawcett in the draft for a reason. Unfortunate that kid has a back injury.

At time of recruitment, he was basically a break glass in case of emergency if Lynch didn't recover from his foot injury.
We took Fawcett in the draft for a reason. Unfortunate that kid has a back injury.
Fawcett was never going to play more than a cameo this year, if that. He's also a key forward drafted in the 40s, so we need another egg or two for the basket.

Reactions: 1 user
Starting CHB by Round 4.
Perfect example of a failed forward who could become a decent KPD.

Reactions: 2 users