Welcome Josh Gibcus | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Josh Gibcus

In my training report I mentioned Gibcus left track early just as we were all expecting him to get some VFL minutes this week.
Dimma in his press conference when asked said Gibcus felt uncomfortable in his hamstring:confused: so would not play.
This cannot be good still uncomfortable in hamstring after 12 weeks and multiple setbacks, is this another one?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users
Sounds like he reported soreness after they upped his workload leading into playing. Sensible to back off for a week or two before building load again. He did have a major hamstring injury requiring surgery - 12-16 weeks is fairly typical recovery time I thought.

Reactions: 10 users
The only 6 month hamstring in the history of the comp! Our fitness team have achieved their first milestone.

Disappointing, but time is on his side. If he was out all year, so be it. Hit the gym, eat like a sumo wrestler and come back next year as a beast.

Reactions: 1 user
I hope hes on a flight to Berlin, and Doc Heinricht Schmidt is centrifuging the calf placentas

as I type.

Reactions: 1 users