Welcome Judson Clarke | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Judson Clarke

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
He'll have games like that, he's young. There were still good moments.

A well taken goal, and nearly got another, roved and intercepted a handball in the last but didn't have time or space to drop it on the boot and was tackled over the line but it was really good anticipation.

Reactions: 5 users

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
@bullus_hit do you have Judson's combine data on his tank? Was under the impression he has similar attributes to Lambert, but stuggle to see them other than being a smart player that runs in the right spots and is calm under pressure when with ball.

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
Great attitude and consistent high quality output at low quantity - great signs at this stage of his career

Reactions: 2 users

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Double up of travel and 6 day break he probably tired
Up against a speedy backline. Had moments
Play him each week

Reactions: 1 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Just couldn’t understand where he actually was at the fall of the ball?
Surely that’s where he needs to be

Reactions: 1 user

davidc0055

Tiger Matchwinner
May 23, 2011
Just couldn’t understand where he actually was at the fall of the ball?
Surely that’s where he needs to be
Yes, he was invisible for most of the game. I expected him to be threatening in those conditions, but wasn't used as a crumber or a link going forward

Reactions: 1 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
4 disposals tonight. Was the only disappointing player
Yet one of those disposals was a goal again. Does it virtually every game he plays, whether sub or full game, somehow pops up n pings one. He's learning all the other stuff that goes with games of footy and growing ( hopefully ) a bit more body as well yet he's sneaky dangerous every game he plays.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Like him playing as a small forward , in time I can see him been very handy on the wing

Kicks goals

Reactions: 4 users

bricci

Tiger Rookie
May 7, 2004
He is young, lightly framed and is going to struggle to play week in, week out at this stage of his career.
Big pre-season in gym and bigger tank and he will be a player. Elite kick and reads the play pretty well.
Need to manage him a bit the rest of this season - I would use him as sub for a few games.

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
@bullus_hit do you have Judson's combine data on his tank? Was under the impression he has similar attributes to Lambert, but stuggle to see them other than being a smart player that runs in the right spots and is calm under pressure when with ball.
6.19 for the 2km which would place him in the elite level, overall a pretty good blend of speed & endurance, much to like.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Just keep playing him.
So this. The snap goal was so clean and never looked like missing, put himself in the spot. And he almost had about 2-3 others. But he runs. And runs. Keep playing him.

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
6.19 for the 2km which would place him in the elite level, overall a pretty good blend of speed & endurance, much to like.
Thanks, you'd expect more than 4 disposals given his tank, albeit he's in his second year and still physically immature.

Reactions: 1 user

Freezer

Tiger Legend
Feb 22, 2007
Looks all class with the ball. No reason not to play him all year - not like we’ll be there at the pointy end.

Reminds me of Chris Knights.

Last edited:

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
So yes, I bagged Juddy a few pages back.
I am surprised by how many times he kicks Goals off minimum kicks.

Rd 3 6 Kicks Goals 1
Rd8 2 Kicks Goals 1
Rd9 1 Kick Goals 1
Rd10 3 Kicks Goals 1
Rd11 2 Kicks Goals 1
Rd12 8 Kicks Goals 2
Rd13 4 Kicks Goals 1

Not quite Towner type stats but amazing just the same.
So looks like I may have been wrong.
Humble pie time.

If he can ever consistently get to 10 -15 kicks per game, he'll go past Jackmond's Goals tally in about 5 minutes!:))

Tigeronprowl

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Dec 30, 2002
He reminds me of Luke Breust. Took him a couple of years to obtain the required strength to play at the top level and look how that panned out. Hoping Juddy goes along the same path. Has the tools.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
I thought he as good tonight in the conditions, and I didn’t see him gasping for breath, either. Maybe the tank is developing, too.

• Sad