Welcome Judson Clarke | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Judson Clarke

He'll have games like that, he's young. There were still good moments.

A well taken goal, and nearly got another, roved and intercepted a handball in the last but didn't have time or space to drop it on the boot and was tackled over the line but it was really good anticipation.

Reactions: 5 users
@bullus_hit do you have Judson's combine data on his tank? Was under the impression he has similar attributes to Lambert, but stuggle to see them other than being a smart player that runs in the right spots and is calm under pressure when with ball.

Great attitude and consistent high quality output at low quantity - great signs at this stage of his career

Reactions: 2 users
Double up of travel and 6 day break he probably tired
Up against a speedy backline. Had moments
Play him each week

Reactions: 1 users
Just couldn’t understand where he actually was at the fall of the ball?
Surely that’s where he needs to be

Reactions: 1 user
Just couldn’t understand where he actually was at the fall of the ball?
Surely that’s where he needs to be
Yes, he was invisible for most of the game. I expected him to be threatening in those conditions, but wasn't used as a crumber or a link going forward

Reactions: 1 users
4 disposals tonight. Was the only disappointing player
Yet one of those disposals was a goal again. Does it virtually every game he plays, whether sub or full game, somehow pops up n pings one. He's learning all the other stuff that goes with games of footy and growing ( hopefully ) a bit more body as well yet he's sneaky dangerous every game he plays.

Like him playing as a small forward , in time I can see him been very handy on the wing

Kicks goals

Reactions: 4 users
He is young, lightly framed and is going to struggle to play week in, week out at this stage of his career.
Big pre-season in gym and bigger tank and he will be a player. Elite kick and reads the play pretty well.
Need to manage him a bit the rest of this season - I would use him as sub for a few games.

@bullus_hit do you have Judson's combine data on his tank? Was under the impression he has similar attributes to Lambert, but stuggle to see them other than being a smart player that runs in the right spots and is calm under pressure when with ball.
6.19 for the 2km which would place him in the elite level, overall a pretty good blend of speed & endurance, much to like.

Just keep playing him.
So this. The snap goal was so clean and never looked like missing, put himself in the spot. And he almost had about 2-3 others. But he runs. And runs. Keep playing him.

6.19 for the 2km which would place him in the elite level, overall a pretty good blend of speed & endurance, much to like.
Thanks, you'd expect more than 4 disposals given his tank, albeit he's in his second year and still physically immature.

Reactions: 1 user
Looks all class with the ball. No reason not to play him all year - not like we’ll be there at the pointy end.

Reminds me of Chris Knights.

Last edited:
So yes, I bagged Juddy a few pages back.
I am surprised by how many times he kicks Goals off minimum kicks.

Rd 3 6 Kicks Goals 1
Rd8 2 Kicks Goals 1
Rd9 1 Kick Goals 1
Rd10 3 Kicks Goals 1
Rd11 2 Kicks Goals 1
Rd12 8 Kicks Goals 2
Rd13 4 Kicks Goals 1

Not quite Towner type stats but amazing just the same.
So looks like I may have been wrong.
Humble pie time.

If he can ever consistently get to 10 -15 kicks per game, he'll go past Jackmond's Goals tally in about 5 minutes!:))

He reminds me of Luke Breust. Took him a couple of years to obtain the required strength to play at the top level and look how that panned out. Hoping Juddy goes along the same path. Has the tools.

I thought he as good tonight in the conditions, and I didn’t see him gasping for breath, either. Maybe the tank is developing, too.

• Sad