Welcome Judson Clarke | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Judson Clarke

Will wear #23 which I thought Kosi would get. Surely Judz wouldn't be the only one to get a lower number.

1700224920049.png

Reactions: 2 users
Clear confirmation the club has him earmarked as Lambert's heir apparent
If he evolves into Kane Lambert I'll be over the moon. I was thinking more an Isaac Smith clone...which would also be great.

Winger...endurance, left foot, clean skills. And a touch of smart-a**e.

Reactions: 4 users
El regardless of what position Juddy plays next year his challenge is as it was in 2022 - to get the ball. That's really easy to measure.

Reactions: 8 users
Does he have the endurance to play Lambo's role? Besides which Yze will have totally different ideas than Dimma did & that role may not exist at all.
Great question because I’m not sure he does. Others might confirm one way or the other, but I don’t think his 2klm time trial this week was anything special. Also he’s never gonna carry the body size of a Lamborghini either. He’s almost guaranteed to be pretty light his entire career.

I’ve always found this “Lambo role” thing perplexing.

Reactions: 4 users
El regardless of what position Juddy plays next year his challenge is as it was in 2022 - to get the ball. That's really easy to measure.
Yep, this is the challenge. Good when he gets the ball but right now, doesn’t get the ball enough.

Does he have the endurance to play Lambo's role? Besides which Yze will have totally different ideas than Dimma did & that role may not exist at all.
i dont think we have had anyone play the Lambert role since Lambert last played.

Reactions: 1 users
I don’t know about Clarke.

He seems to have all the tools to be a very good afl player except getting the ball enough.

I’d forgotten about this kid , another good kick , should get plenty of chances

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Silly as it sounds I’m hoping The Oooze throws the Dimma manual in the bin, let’s refresh the elderly and encourage a fast skilled style that the modern game is reverting back too, however if we are successful next year I’d imagine rules will change and the AFL will allow any listed player , admin worker and boot studder on the ground to slow us down .

*smile* I hope we play a brilliant winning style of football next season so the AFL is left with pigeon *smile* on their face for shitting on the second biggest powerhouse in the land .

Back on Juddy , think he’s exactly the type we need , not against him as a wingman or deep forward , anywhere on the attacking side of the ground . Don’t think anybody has the Lambo smarts to play the Lambo role, most underratted genius to play the game , I’m glad the wider footy community finally caught on to what I was saying all along re Lambo :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Got a way to go before he can be mentioned in the same sentence as Kane but hopefully he can reach those heights
Well he’s prob well ahead of lambo at same age ,here’s to the kid making every post a winner , has some great traits to be a afl footballer , pace and skill

Silly as it sounds I’m hoping The Oooze throws the Dimma manual in the bin, let’s refresh the elderly and encourage a fast skilled style that the modern game is reverting back too, however if we are successful next year I’d imagine rules will change and the AFL will allow any listed player , admin worker and boot studder on the ground to slow us down .

*smile* I hope we play a brilliant winning style of football next season so the AFL is left with pigeon *smile* on their face for shitting on the second biggest powerhouse in the land .

Back on Juddy , think he’s exactly the type we need , not against him as a wingman or deep forward , anywhere on the attacking side of the ground . Don’t think anybody has the Lambo smarts to play the Lambo role, most underratted genius to play the game , I’m glad the wider footy community finally caught on to what I was saying all along re Lambo :cool:
Our old game plan will still underpin the new to a fair degree I’d say in terms of pressure around the ball , transition I’d expect to be different , melb were prob first team to work us out post ‘20 premiership , was fascinating listening to a young drafteee that spent a pre season with melb and they really put the tigers plan. Under the microscope , so ooze should be well positioned to evolve this team

Last edited:
I see Juddy having similarities to Luke Breust and that is what he should be aiming for and what we need at the moment. Consistent dangerous medium goalkicker up forward. Has the tools.

Looking forward to young Clarkey growing up. Youngster just starting out in a side that's been fairly average the last few years and while he's not yet developed enough to stay involved in games for the full four qtrs, he's still pops up n averages a goal a game. Plenty to work with for this young fella, get 40 to 50 games under his belt and then just kick back and enjoy.

Reactions: 3 users
Dont really care where the boys finish at years lm sure Yze doesn't know either.
Just play the future and lets see whete it takes us .

Judson still looks 14 and this year played like a boy against men.
Unless he puts on serious weight and muscle over the next few years he is destined to go down the Jack Billings route - skilled but undersized for AFL.

Reactions: 1 users