Welcome Kaelan Bradtke | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Kaelan Bradtke

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Good luck to the boy, bush to the big leagues is so rare. We certainly need key forwards at VFL level.

Also tells us that we think our midfield depth is good enough to not need Narkle. I still think Narkle is an AFL footballer, Hawthorn are made for not getting him on the cheap.

Reactions: 1 user

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Just give the kid #16 its not a special number and will give him some confidence with the club showing trust in him making it.

Tell him he is the next Jonno Brown

BillyJean17

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2009
melbourne
Wanted him and I knew nothing about him other than he is kpf

We are desperate for depth in that position

It is our biggest need and yet somehow we have only invested a mid season draft pick and an ssp pick on a kpf since drafting reece McKenzie in 2014.

It’s weird

Both bauer and bradke are 100/1 to make it , but I wish them the best .

We better have a kpf free agent coming our way or we are royally rooted
weird view , lynch has 3y remaining of a contract fresh off a 60g season has plenty of qty footy remaining , prime mover mids were an acute need and we nailed it , couldnt do any more than that , we ll address kpp in coming drafts right now we have several emerging options , I’d certainly rate better than 100-1

Tiger Rob

Tiger Superstar
Jul 30, 2009
Hobart
Plonk him in the goal square round 1 I say. Fast as *smile* and a big lad to boot. He’ll leave a paddock behind him as the defenders scramble after him. Its possible I’m 2 years ahead of reality, but prefer “visionary” over “delusional” if you want to pick the assessment apart.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
I didn't realise how big he is. 195cm is tall but not giant but pair that with 95kg and he is no beanpole, plus his speed off the mark (on the lead). a
Just a tad bigger than Jaaack n a hell of a lot quicker. If he can play a bit we might just be grinnin.

Reactions: 7 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Good luck to the boy, bush to the big leagues is so rare. We certainly need key forwards at VFL level.

Also tells us that we think our midfield depth is good enough to not need Narkle. I still think Narkle is an AFL footballer, Hawthorn are made for not getting him on the cheap.
Hawthorn know what they're doing. They don't want some journeyman accidentally winning them a game or two and costing them Harley Reid.

Reactions: 4 users

ceehook2

Tiger Matchwinner
Feb 11, 2021
Narkle = Russian spy
How much intel will he leak back to his Geelong mates ?

• Haha

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Just listed to KB's interview on SEN, he's a well spoken young man.

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014

Good call on Hawthorn, the Sparkle would've started every week and given them consistency.
But the Spyman is right. Hawks arent looking to win much of anything this year.

FWIW and my opinion aint worth anything but I dont think the hawks are smart. Its the North / Early Demons approach by cutting too deep and leaving the kids exposed.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
If the Tigers make Bookends out of these two lads in Taylor and KB along and Miller keeps levelling up we will be well ahead of the rebuild with bargain basement finds.

Then there is Bauer and Ryan as well.

What a coup if it comes off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users