Welcome Kaelan Bradtke | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Kaelan Bradtke

Emulating Mike Green will do for mine. That means Bradtke can enjoy a study year and have another two premierships.
If he was half as good as him it would be a coup.
Green was an underrated star at Tigerland. I reckon Max Gawn is the player who reminds me most of him in the modern era.

Reactions: 3 users
Not a massive amount to get excited about in those clips but realistically he is the last signed person on the list. Worth a shot
Agree, but equally they don't have 90 cameras to record all the angles from the games in that league.
It's the athleticism and coach ability I think we've got him for.

Hope he and Bauer can work together.
Be interesting to see how they combine as both like to fly for marks.
You’ve also got a resting Soldo or Samson (with the silent P ) down there

Reactions: 1 user
Might play earlier than expected, if Lynch doesn't come up for round one, KB might come into consideration.
Bauer might get first dibs, but isn't really a key forward. Other options would be Nank and Funky changing out of the goal square.

Might play earlier than expected, if Lynch doesn't come up for round one, KB might come into consideration.
Bauer might get first dibs, but isn't really a key forward. Other options would be Nank and Funky changing out of the goal square.

Reckon Samson would get a go before Bradtke at this stage. But I'd pick a half fit Lynch over either of them!

Reactions: 4 users
If the Tigers make Bookends out of these two lads in Taylor and KB along and Miller keeps levelling up we will be well ahead of the rebuild with bargain basement finds.

Then there is Bauer and Ryan as well.

What a coup if it comes off.
It would be, Taylor Walker pick 75, Nick Larkey pick pick 73, Rowan Marshall rookie, Mabior Chol rookie, Brody Mihocek rookie. It's possible & it's like nailing a flush on the flop, fingers crossed this is Clarke's defining moment.

Reactions: 1 users
Country footballer who by his own admission was more into cricket than footy. Guessing if he has a fair dinkum crack at a footy career then next year will be a heap better than whatever he manages this year. 21 year old who looks like he's still carrying some puppy.
First pre season then a year at VFL training and playing against fully seasoned footballers followed by a second pre season to set him up properly should be where we are looking.
Thinking there's a couple logically ahead of him this year so if he gets senior games, he's either seriously talented or we've got injury n form worries up forward.

Reactions: 3 users
It would be, Taylor Walker pick 75, Nick Larkey pick pick 73, Rowan Marshall rookie, Mabior Chol rookie, Brody Mihocek rookie. It's possible & it's like nailing a flush on the flop, fingers crossed this is Clarke's defining moment.

I would rather it sets Clarke's benchmark and he exceeds this well into the future

It's time a player held on to this number for a long career.
Menadue's 39 games and Damien Ryan's (188cm) 30 games are the best returns for number 37 in the last 40 years.

Ty Esler (203cm), Richard Lounder (203cm) and Jayden Post (195cm) were the talls who occupied it in the meantime though :sick:

Menadue's 39 games and Damien Ryan's (188cm) 30 games are the best returns for number 37 in the last 40 years.

Ty Esler (203cm), Richard Lounder (203cm) and Jayden Post (195cm) were the talls who occupied it in the meantime though :sick:
And Kyle Archibald .

Damien Ryan and Trav Casserly two recent smaller blokes to wear it over recent times.