Welcome Kaelan Bradtke | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Kaelan Bradtke

Menadue's 39 games and Damien Ryan's (188cm) 30 games are the best returns for number 37 in the last 40 years.

Ty Esler (203cm), Richard Lounder (203cm) and Jayden Post (195cm) were the talls who occupied it in the meantime though :sick:

I don’t care about the number.

It is the initials I’d like to see him live up to!

Reactions: 1 user
What about Miller?
Miller impresses me, what little I have seen of him on the box.
Tall, athletic and seems quite calm under pressure.
Whether he is ready for FF is yet to be determined.

Reactions: 1 users
Miller impresses me, what little I have seen of him on the box.
Tall, athletic and seems quite calm under pressure.
Whether he is ready for FF is yet to be determined.
Sometimes we don’t have a choice and must throw them in the deep end especially if Lynch doesn’t come up

I'm fairly sure Bauer is injured and Bradtke is very inexperienced.

If Lynch isn't fit for round 1 I'd think it has to be Miller, or a smaller forward line?
Bradtke was noticeable at training today. Still raw but lots of potential. Has even improved from when I saw hi a few weeks ago.
Lynch however will definitely play round 1. Has done a serious amount of running and today was involved in some full ground drills which had him leading at speed up to the wing to mark and quickly move it into the forward line. He looked pretty good to my eye.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Might be the most unimpressive highlights package ever put together
Yeah, the lest impressive since Shaun Hampsons a decade ago but I'll assume it's because there's just not a lot of footage available from the O&M league of him.

Reactions: 2 users
Yeah, the lest impressive since Shaun Hampsons a decade ago but I'll assume it's because there's just not a lot of footage available from the O&M league of him.
Hampson’s highlights were only ever about his partner.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
This sounds very promising.

THE NEW ‘KB’

Excitement is growing around Kaelan Bradtke, just days after he was signed on to fill Richmond’s final list spot through the AFL’s Supplemental Selection Period.

Plucked from Corowa-Rutherglen in the Ovens and Murray Football League, the 195cm forward is quickly making his mark at Punt Rd.

A solid body, Bradtke created a contest and crashed some packs at training on Saturday, while his running ability also caught the eye.

“It’s a great story and it’s a credit to him,” Clarke said.

“He’s a self-driver, he’s always in the offices watching vision and trying to improve.

“If he continues to improve, anything can happen, really.”

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Hands up those who thought Sparkle Narkle would be a better choice.

• Haha
Bradtke 5 goals, 5 contested marks and it’s not even half time. Crazy. Looks fantastic