Welcome Liam Baker | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Liam Baker

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Slow start to the season, but Bakes is back baby!

Dead set jet.

Reactions: 1 user

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Gun. Reckon he offers more to the team overall as a high half forward rotating through the middle. He steadied the ship again when moved there.

Reactions: 1 user

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
Gun. Reckon he offers more to the team overall as a high half forward rotating through the middle. He steadied the ship again when moved there.
2 weeks in a row bakes has dug deep when we were wavering

Reactions: 2 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Out of contract. Number 1 priority in getting his signature.
He keeps getting compared to that short arse* at the dogs who has just been given 4 more years at... 650+o_O ....so said one of them journos on SEN the other day!
He's a far more versatile player than him by plenty imo. Who knows what we're gonna have to pay.

*I can say that, being one myself!

Reactions: 1 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
He keeps getting compared to that short arse* at the dogs who has just been given 4 more years at... 650+o_O ....so said one of them journos on SEN the other day!
He's a far more versatile player than him by plenty imo. Who knows what we're gonna have to pay.

*I can say that, being one myself!
He's 10 times the player that AA fraud is

Reactions: 4 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
What a gun. He's so clean with the ball. I checked his stats, 27 disposals and he had 1 turnover. Thats outrageous especially in the wet. We only had 4 players to have 1 or less, Bakes, Grimes (8 touches), Tarrant (4 touches) and MRJ (4 touches). To have only 1 turnover off so much ball in the wet just shows how good he is.

Reactions: 8 users