Welcome Liam Baker | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Liam Baker

Slow start to the season, but Bakes is back baby!

Dead set jet.

Reactions: 1 user
Gun. Reckon he offers more to the team overall as a high half forward rotating through the middle. He steadied the ship again when moved there.

Reactions: 1 user
Gun. Reckon he offers more to the team overall as a high half forward rotating through the middle. He steadied the ship again when moved there.
2 weeks in a row bakes has dug deep when we were wavering

Reactions: 2 users
Out of contract. Number 1 priority in getting his signature.
He keeps getting compared to that short arse* at the dogs who has just been given 4 more years at... 650+o_O ....so said one of them journos on SEN the other day!
He's a far more versatile player than him by plenty imo. Who knows what we're gonna have to pay.

*I can say that, being one myself!

Reactions: 1 users
He keeps getting compared to that short arse* at the dogs who has just been given 4 more years at... 650+o_O ....so said one of them journos on SEN the other day!
He's a far more versatile player than him by plenty imo. Who knows what we're gonna have to pay.

*I can say that, being one myself!
He's 10 times the player that AA fraud is

Reactions: 4 users
What a gun. He's so clean with the ball. I checked his stats, 27 disposals and he had 1 turnover. Thats outrageous especially in the wet. We only had 4 players to have 1 or less, Bakes, Grimes (8 touches), Tarrant (4 touches) and MRJ (4 touches). To have only 1 turnover off so much ball in the wet just shows how good he is.

Reactions: 8 users