Welcome to Richmond - Jayden Short | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Richmond - Jayden Short

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
I've been a fan of Shorty's so far in his career. But I haven't liked what I've seen since he's been back in the side. He looks our only liability to me and the Pies could expose him with some real heat.

I really hope he's up to it tonight.

B

Bill James

Kicking been average since he returned. I feel he lives and dies by his kicking because he doesn’t have other strengths.

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
Not a huge fan, but I thought he was a lot better tonight. Much more comfortable at half back.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Seriously what do the match committee see in him.
Massive jibber.
Collingwood has a chance every time he went near it.

J

Jumping Jack

Best game since coming back from injury. Just needs to polish off his disposal a little.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
I hate to come down on anyone after a performance like that, but given his shortcomings, his kicking has to be better. That is meant to be his strength. If he is hitting those long passes I'm on board. Strike rate isn't high enough. It was better tonight, but still not high enough given his weaknesses.

Reactions: 1 user

Baron Samedi

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2016
I am a defender but he looked bereft of confidence tonight.

We actually looked very jittery early doors. That first goal to them should never have happened.

Short needs to lift. That’s assuming he gets another chance against Melbourne, which I reckon he should get.

If Shorty comes good, think of the benefits. Houli isn’t under so much pressure to be the link up and can roam higher. Stack can stay where he is, prowling and dangerous.

The back six is working beautifully at the moment. Hardwick and Leppa won’t change that.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
No Change won us the flag

Its very compelling

But i reckon Kmac and Caddy would be tackling Shorty, Brando and Bellis

Pretty much with everything theyve got at training.

Thought Bakes was well ahead of them last night

Reactions: 1 user