Welcome to Richmond - Jayden Short | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Richmond - Jayden Short

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Have to take the good with the bad. One on one he’s always going to be exposed but he’s a weapon offensively.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Have to take the good with the bad. One on one he’s always going to be exposed but he’s a weapon offensively.
I don't blame him for getting outmarked by the champion R.Gray. I do blame him for bludging back to D50 and letting Fatlop come from 20 metres behind him to 20 metres in the clear inside 50 to mark and goal.

Reactions: 1 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
I don't blame him for getting outmarked by the champion R.Gray. I do blame him for bludging back to D50 and letting Fatlop come from 20 metres behind him to 20 metres in the clear inside 50 to mark and goal.
He was probably shocked Motlop worked so hard for a change. Shorts work rate is usually ver good. I always worry when I see him one out on the best opposition small.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
He was probably shocked Motlop worked so hard for a change. Shorts work rate is usually ver good. I always worry when I see him one out on the best opposition small.
He got the shock of his life when Motlop flew past him, but it was too late.

I know I'm a renowned Short bagger (I did turn last year) but I don't think he's going as well as others seem to think he is.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
He got the shock of his life when Motlop flew past him, but it was too late.

I know I'm a renowned Short bagger (I did turn last year) but I don't think he's going as well as others seem to think he is.
I am with you Spook. Some old habits creeping in when having to defend.
He almost should be delisted for letting Shitlop run past him.

Reactions: 1 user

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
With Basher, Mansell, Bakes all down back and the way the 2021 rules are going, I see a push up the ground with more space a viable option for Short

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Reckon he's been real ordinary for a few weeks now. Needs to lift.

Reactions: 1 users