Welcome to Richmond Tyson Stengle | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Richmond Tyson Stengle

Stengle was phenomenal again yesterday. When the ball comes to Stengle it will continue to goal. (Or behind.) He looks better athletically this year. Nippier, running further and looks a bit bigger. He is tremendously strong through the body but he slips tackles with timing as much as anything.

Looking at why he's not in the ones he still fades from games. I'm not sure he's getting over enough miles yet. He's improving in this respect. His runs are longer.

We've got quite a bit of talent with Fly. Stengle is at the top end of that and for now and looks to have passed players like Shai and Lloyd. Should force his way into the seniors this year, hopefully within a month. Getting more ball more evenly, and longer, more urgent defensive running will guarantee that.

NB Tyson was tackled again yesterday. That albatross is shot.

Dyer'ere said:
Stengle was phenomenal again yesterday. When the ball comes to Stengle it will continue to goal. (Or behind.) He looks better athletically this year. Nippier, running further and looks a bit bigger. He is tremendously strong through the body but he slips tackles with timing as much as anything.

Looking at why he's not in the ones he still fades from games. I'm not sure he's getting over enough miles yet. He's improving in this respect. His runs are longer.

We've got quite a bit of talent with Fly. Stengle is at the top end of that and for now and looks to have passed players like Shai and Lloyd. Should force his way into the seniors this year, hopefully within a month. Getting more ball more evenly, and longer, more urgent defensive running will guarantee that.

NB Tyson was tackled again yesterday. That albatross is shot.
Agreed , once the tank builds , his in.

Any other time at Punt road Jack and he’d have played over 20 games and kicked 30 plus goals

Is averaging two goals a game in the VFL, not as quick as the other small forwards but reads the play very well. Averaging four tackles a game, he deserves a few games to show us what he's got.

craig said:
Id have him in this week.
Not that any of you regulars know or care what I say as I only play cameo to comments, but I agree! Please Dimma give the kid a go! He’s a gun!

TigerED said:
Not that any of you regulars know or care what I say as I only play cameo to comments, but I agree! Please Dimma give the kid a go! He’s a gun!

I agree TigerED, he's not just knocking on the door he's kicking it down, he has to be given a go soon.

TheCan said:
i reckon he will get a run against port in adelaide

SA Boy and played over there last time, although he'd be a chance for Dreamtime also especially if he has a good game this weekend.

Bring him in. He wouldn't have wasted his chances.