Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett!

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Fancy playing guys so they can get to their 300 - wow who would do that.
Get him to 100 and hope he has more good than bad games. It’s hardly going to cost us a premiership and may well get us a better draft pick.
And possibvly a couple of 200 game players in the future

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
I was all for getting him to 100
But if his sons are anywhere as bad as him, I don’t want them at the club

• Dislike
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Only Nank, Daniel, Graham and Bakes had more contested possessions for us. Put him in the guts and Dow in the bin.

Reactions: 6 users

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
He hasn't been any good for 3 years. It's not only this year. People were bringing up the 100 games the last 2 years. If that is what he is selected on than we have some huge issues as a club

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
He hasn't been any good for 3 years. It's not only this year. People were bringing up the 100 games the last 2 years. If that is what he is selected on than we have some huge issues as a club
Thats not what he is selected on. And by eevn the harshest judgement of his form, you are grossly overstating the situation. We do have have significant issues at the club, thats true, but its because years of dominance has meant we haven't had any good draft picks.

Tigertool

Tiger Legend
Mar 10, 2008
Fancy gifting games to a bloke in the hope his 4 kids turn out to be stars.
We have 27 fit players right now and need to list a squad of 26 every week, so at this point there is only 1 player not being genuinely considered each week.

Given Banks will come in for Short, I’ll give you the COMPLETE selection of our available fit players that you think should replace Marlion:

Samson
Naismith
Cumberland
Coulthard
Green

Which one of these will contribute more in your genius opinion?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
We have 27 fit players right now and need to list a squad of 26 every week, so at this point there is only 1 player not being genuinely considered each week.

Given Banks will come in for Short, I’ll give you the COMPLETE selection of our available fit players that you think should replace Marlion:

Samson
Naismith
Cumberland
Coulthard

You forgot Steeley Greene.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008

Samson
Naismith
Cumberland
Coulthard

You forgot Steeley Greene

nafe brown

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 22, 2014
He made his name playing in the guts but for some reason we have never played him again as a midfield..baffling to be honest.

Reactions: 1 users

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Like some other posters, I was a huge advocate of getting him to 100.
But he has served up some stinkers this year.

We have 17 Games left in the season.
He needs to play 16 of them to get there.

On form he must really close to getting dropped.
If he misses 2 games he would have to play next year to get to 100.

Getting harder and harder to make a case for him.