Welcome to Tiger land Riley Collier’Dawkins | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tiger land Riley Collier’Dawkins

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
My three to chop would be:

Aarts
Will Martin
Mansell

There is also the uncertainty on Stack.
We could look to trade George, (only 26 years of age), with Cumberland, JNR, Shai and (Clarke promising).

Already 3 spots freed up by retirements of :

Lambert
Parker
Shedda

If we trade for Tarranto we may not take many picks into the draft this year?
I like mansell and am not a fan of castagna so my hope is we trade George. I also hope we use our picks in the draft rather than trade for TT. Maybe even try to upgrade our first by trading out soldo… pretty brutal I know. We are a talented tall forward and a grade mid away for more premiership glory in my opinion… unless we snag one this year.

Reactions: 1 user

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
I like mansell and am not a fan of castagna so my hope is we trade George. I also hope we use our picks in the draft rather than trade for TT. Maybe even try to upgrade our first by trading out soldo… pretty brutal I know. We are a talented tall forward and a grade mid away for more premiership glory in my opinion… unless we snag one this year.
If only there were an A-grade mid who wanted to come to Richmond...

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Coburgtiger

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2012
I put a line through RCD last year.

But I'd give him one more year.

I'm not sure we have a ready list replacement for him, and at the least, he's a good VFL player for us next year. If he manages to start the year as he finished it, he may see senior action.

My biggest problem with RCD isn't that he's a long shot to make it, it's that even if he does, he plays like Dangerfield.

I don't even want the good Dangerfield.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
I put a line through RCD last year.

But I'd give him one more year.

I'm not sure we have a ready list replacement for him, and at the least, he's a good VFL player for us next year. If he manages to start the year as he finished it, he may see senior action.

My biggest problem with RCD isn't that he's a long shot to make it, it's that even if he does, he plays like Dangerfield.

He has a 10 yr deal in front of him but not at Richmond.
He apparently a heated 1 on 1 with Hardwick last year about the way he plays. He has No run to the next contest and he Continues to kick and stop.
And that's All she wrote.
He alongside the retirees this year and will join this unbelievable list of shithouse 1st rounders.
Lennon Highins Ellis Conca Coleman Jones 19 that's a 1st rounder

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008

You mean he will star in insignificant H&A games, but then go missing in finals?
That's OK, we can just rest him in Sept knowing that is when the true greats will step up.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
you're hitting the wrong key there mate

not ,,, should be '''

Any time
I,m with Tim on this fourtaz.
You can,t find ' or " or ; without going to the magoos keyboard.
Keep it simple with a ,
If they wanted us to use the ' they woulda put it in next to the .

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
He apparently a heated 1 on 1 with Hardwick last year about the way he plays. He has No run to the next contest and he Continues to kick and stop.
He alongside the retirees this year and will join this unbelievable list of shithouse 1st rounders.
If I was him:
if Dimma told me to jump, I’d say ‘how high?’
Or I’d just jump

Reactions: 1 user

Animal king

Tiger Cub
Sep 15, 2019
What an absolute bunch of *smile*

Reactions: 1 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
RCD could make it in the big time but he needs to take a leaf out of the Sonsie's training book and do the hard work necessary and have that desperate want to succeed. The Sonz came from a long way back when he joined and now look at the back end of his first season, playing in the firsts

jimbob

Tiger Superstar
Jul 20, 2008
Traralgon
RCD could make it in the big time but he needs to take a leaf out of the Sonsie's training book and do the hard work necessary and have that desperate want to succeed. The Sonz came from a long way back when he joined and now look at the back end of his first season, playing in the firsts
Playing in the firsts because he is a better footballer. That’s all really.

Reactions: 3 users

wigglyworm

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 22, 2008
I suspect we will keep him due to having limited useful draft picks available to us this year.
I agree. He will probably be last player contracted based on who we may pick up and if he gets any offers from other clubs. Rookie at best I think or 1 year on minimum salary.

I reckon if he is serious he needs to go to one of the lower leagues and dominate for a year or 2 to get an offer.