Welcome Tylar Young | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Tylar Young

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Can see him coming out for Grimes next week. Stepping backwards atm. Missed preseason? I dunno but it’s not great.
Don't give him an out.
He missed preseason and that justifies him to stand 3 metres behind every opponent every single week??

Reactions: 2 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Wouldn't hurt if our midfield stood up n didn't get flogged most of the game. Back half was buried under another avalanche of incoming ball.

Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Young is showing the results of a lack of preseason contact and contested work due to his shoulder injury and surgery.

Reactions: 6 users

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Young is showing the results of a lack of preseason contact and contested work due to his shoulder injury and surgery.
Therefore he should not be playing in the firsts but VFL. Played every game so far. Got nothing in the legs. No vigor. No nothing. Last year he was not on fire as we finished down the track.

Reactions: 1 user

Eric

Tiger Rookie
May 1, 2005
I’ve never understood the hype about this guy and he continues to underwhelm. Can’t defend and a complete liability with ball in hand. Not sure exactly what he does bring to the table

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
He was good last year but has been terrible for the most part this year. Perhaps the drop in form is in part due to the interrupted pre-season? Needs a spell in the vfl to gain some more confidence.

Will be dropped when Grimes is cleared to play which should be after the bye.

Should El-Nour be drafted it will only put more pressure on Young (not that they're exact like for like) to maintain his spot which can only be a good thing.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
I’ve never understood the hype about this guy and he continues to underwhelm. Can’t defend and a complete liability with ball in hand. Not sure exactly what he does bring to the table
Last year he was barely beaten in one on ones that's why many were bullish.

Not so much this year..:oops:

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Not sure what's happened to him from last year. Big drop off.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Coffees and cake?

• Haha

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Titanic and deck chairs but maybe Kosi in the back half and a VFL stint for Young.