Welcome Tylar Young | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Tylar Young

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Reminds me of the dark days with Manton & leys.
Lethargic full back that refuses to play close to his opponent

Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Form's tapered a touch this year. Hopefully he's just struggling to get his game together after an off season shoulder repair.

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
After he's shaken his tiny right fist at the ball that has mysteriously lodged in the mitts of his opponent he falls on the ground and trips a team mate. Slap your thighs! It's a ho down! Now we're squaredancing!

He's short and can't jump. Maybe we could get him a haybale to stand on.

Has no left side. Sooner or later they'll do like they did last year and lead out to their right before doubling back to the corridor. No left side.

And the refs are going to notice his relentless fouling eventually.

He is mysterious. After his atoms have been destroyed he finally gets a kick and uses it beautifully. Playing too deep IMO. But not good enough to play higher at this stage. I kinda like him as a #4 back but Brown is miles better.

Not a tall.

Reactions: 1 users

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
After he's shaken his tiny right fist at the ball that has mysteriously lodged in the mitts of his opponent he falls on the ground and trips a team mate. Slap your thighs! It's a ho down! Now we're squaredancing!

He's short and can't jump. Maybe we could get him a haybale to stand on.

Has no left side. Sooner or later they'll do like they did last year and lead out to their right before doubling back to the corridor. No left side.

He is mysterious. After his atoms have been destroyed he finally gets a kick and uses it beautifully. Playing too deep IMO. But not good enough to play higher at this stage. I kinda like him as a #4 back but Brown is miles better.

Not a tall.
I can handle all that. But not with that stupid look on his face whilst he’s doing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Don't mind Young. Still inexperienced and recovering from a shoulder in preseason. Should come good.

Reactions: 3 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Yeh, he loves wrapping the arms around early. Or putting one arm over the shoulder to hold em down a bit. He does the obvious fouling. Needs to get a bit of the Rance body shoving going.

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Yeh, he loves wrapping the arms around early. Or putting one arm over the shoulder to hold em down a bit. He does the obvious fouling. Needs to get a bit of the Rance body shoving going.
The fouling is a coaching issue, Miles. We will probably deal with it. After we get called.

• Haha

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
He was Johnny Manton today.
Shocking.
His Refusal to play in front.
His 2nd qtr ended any chance we had.
He made Waterman look like Peter Sumich.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
To be fair I suspect he has surpassed expectations. He was really meant to be a back up to Balta, Gibcus and Grimes.
Less than 2 years later and our vfl key backs are the main men.
Our spine has been decimated

Reactions: 5 users

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Can we experiment with Young forward and try Kosi back ?
Young has played forward ruck for Frankston and Kosi was a leading key back before drafted