Welcome Tylar Young | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Tylar Young

Real solid. One of the highlights of the night for mine.

Reactions: 6 users
Yea really good him and Balta were solid looking forward to seeing Gibcus in there with them they’re out future key backs

Reactions: 3 users
Young probably goes out for Tarrant if he's fit enough to come back in, but he can hold his head high, he has down well.

Young probably go out for Tarrant if he's fit enough to come back in, but he can hold his head high, he has down well.
Young can play small as he is quick and agile for his size. Think it's possible for Tarrant, Balta, & Young to co exist especially with Broad & Gibcus out

Reactions: 1 user
Young can play small as he is quick and agile for his size. Think it's possible for Tarrant, Balta, & Young to co exist especially with Broad & Gibcus out
I reckon Tarrant comes back in for the Melbourne game, and I think Young might play that game but probably miss out the week after once broad is back.

Grimes was always a worry for me, I think he is a genuine chance to retire at the end of the year. Nice to know we now have a player who can step into that role if he does retire at the end of the year. Could be a big swing in our defense for next season as I suspect Tarrant will retire at the end of the season. Could be starting next year with our tall backs being Gibcus, Balta, Young and Broad.

I reckon Tarrant comes back in for the Melbourne game, and I think Young might play that game but probably miss out the week after once broad is back.

Grimes was always a worry for me, I think he is a genuine chance to retire at the end of the year. Nice to know we now have a player who can step into that role if he does retire at the end of the year. Could be a big swing in our defense for next season as I suspect Tarrant will retire at the end of the season. Could be starting next year with our tall backs being Gibcus, Balta, Young and Broad.
The defensive generational transition has been fairly seamless. What a find.

Stays in, especially with Nathan on holiday.

Allows Gibcus to be returned slowly and surely and prepped for late season injury cover or 2024.

Reactions: 1 user
Tarrant injured again in the VFL so no point stuffing the kid around he's in and he's doing ok, so he stays.

Reactions: 2 users
Tarrant injured again in the VFL so no point stuffing the kid around he's in and he's doing ok, so he stays.
Yes Tarrant who i said would play a big part in 2023 looks like toast, over to Young and Gibcus when he get's back.
Broady's stupidity is proving costly.