Welcome Tylar Young | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Tylar Young

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Interesting that Young seems to have gone past the likes of Biggie in the eyes of the selectors. What's he bringing to the table that Biggie isn't?
Different types of player.
Biggie can’t physically handle the monster forwards due to lack of strength.

BillyJean17

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2009
melbourne
Different types of player.
Biggie can’t physically handle the monster forwards due to lack of strength.
Was a while ago he last played and was thrown around easily , young strikes as more a defensive defender in the taz mould, biggy with his ability I’d like to see up the ground even across HF

Reactions: 1 user

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Great story. Incredible effort by the lad. And sends the message play well in our VFL side and you‘ll get a chance.

Reactions: 2 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Looks to be the type that won’t get intimidated, would love to see him rag doll Tex Wanker.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
How good the call to the folks?
Dad putting bins out and working on the weekend, while Mum is going to the races.
Plans changed. Going to Adelaide.
Don't mind the occasional F bomb.
Sounds like a good family.
Good Luck Tylar!

Reactions: 4 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Will give away free kicks whilst he adjusts to the senior level and with his exuberance.

Its gonna happen dont hang the kid for it, he' splaying for the Tigers so its a given.

Grimes will mentor him on field as he learns the caper and Tigga and Broad will need to be on the ball in regarding to helping him out.

Last edited:

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Have a great debut Tylar lad congrats.

Eat em Alive Tiger.

Here's hoping you have a good game and most importantly you get to sing the greatest team song of all after the final siren!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Im thinking he plays on Fogarty and Balta takes Tex

Tex has 10kgs on young and will be too strong and smart (experience not brains)

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
Dad: Holy *smile* how *smile* good well *smile* done mate *smile* me that's great.
Tyalr: Dad, you're on camera.
Dad: Am I? Good thing I didn't swear!

I like the bit where the old man tells him to play aggressive but warns him not to bump because they are phasing it out of the game. Good advice Dad!

And the fact that both parent's first response is 'Adelaide, how the frigg are we supposed to get to Adelaide'.

Reactions: 1 users