Who do we select for our last list spot ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Who do we select for our last list spot ?

Who do we pick up for our last list spot ?

• Quinton Narkle

Votes: 49 23.9%
  • Kaelan Bradtke

Votes: 94 45.9%
  • Sydney Stack

Votes: 12 5.9%
  • Liam Stocker

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Player out of left field

Votes: 9 4.4%
  • Doctor Who

Votes: 7 3.4%
  • keep a spot for the mid season draft

Votes: 33 16.1%

• Total voters

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Gee, Bradke sounds impressive.
Words do not a champion make of course, but he is one sure to be considered by those who know better than me.

Kaelan Bradtke (Sydney VFL)

Forward, 21, 195cm, 97kg

The big forward spent most of last year lining up for country football for Corowa-Rutherglen in the Ovens and Murray Football League, before being invited to play two VFL matches for Sydney in the second half of the season. Catching the eyes of recruiters in those performances, Bradtke went on to be invited to the state draft combine where he put his impressive athletic traits on show by posting a 20m sprint time of 2.98 seconds. Bradtke played under former North Melbourne player and legendary development coach Peter German at Corowa-Rutherglen, who has described him as one of the “top five best athletes” he has coached.

Reactions: 1 users

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Im going with Luke Teal

Bradtke can play for our VFL club and if he is good enough and shows enough we will most likely have a spot in the mid season draft and can be selected

Just hope its not Sparkle Narkle

Reactions: 3 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
It's a really Hard decision usually this spot is the 1st to go the year after.
Dow and Biggie are already sitting in those ejector seats preseason, whether they can impress enough to survive beyond 23 is another matter.

Whoever we take out of the lads especially Bradtke or Teal will probably still be at RFC in 2024.

Dow and Biggy for mine most likely won't be at this stage.

turk-d-tiger

Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Dow and Biggie are already sitting in those ejector seats preseason, whether they can impress enough to survive beyond 23 is another matter.

Whoever we take out of the lads especially Bradtke or Teal will probably still be at RFC in 2024.

Dow and Biggy for mine most likely won't be at this stage.
We will have only 2nd /3rd/4th round picks in 2013

Players that most likely wont play in 2024
Riewoldt , Cotchin , Tarrant , Castagna and maybe 1-2 leave for more cash somewhere

players you mentioned may get another year and i would hope the persist with Dow & Biggie

BillyJean17

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2009
melbourne
Im going with Luke Teal

Bradtke can play for our VFL club and if he is good enough and shows enough we will most likely have a spot in the mid season draft and can be selected

Just hope its not Sparkle Narkle
I too would go teal, bradke is coming from a mile back, beyond sec tiger comp it would be a near miracle if he was at the level , young we ve already rolled dice on . I have confidence we make right selection

Reactions: 1 user

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Hearld sun reporting that x Tiger with McCrae connection looks to join Pies?

Who is it? Athos Hysoulakas

• Haha

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Hearld sun reporting that x Tiger with McCrae connection looks to join Pies?

Who is it? Athos Hysoulakas
Tyrone Vickery ?

Its Oleg, they are going all out run and gun.

Pity he cant defend one on one cant really find the footy enough and is not damaging when he has the ball.

Will look the part running forward at a million miles an hour with the rest though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

DuD_Delist

Tiger Superstar
Sep 30, 2014
Gee, Bradke sounds impressive.
Words do not a champion make of course, but he is one sure to be considered by those who know better than me.

Kaelan Bradtke (Sydney VFL)

Forward, 21, 195cm, 97kg

The big forward spent most of last year lining up for country football for Corowa-Rutherglen in the Ovens and Murray Football League, before being invited to play two VFL matches for Sydney in the second half of the season. Catching the eyes of recruiters in those performances, Bradtke went on to be invited to the state draft combine where he put his impressive athletic traits on show by posting a 20m sprint time of 2.98 seconds. Bradtke played under former North Melbourne player and legendary development coach Peter German at Corowa-Rutherglen, who has described him as one of the “top five best athletes” he has coached.
Respect the Swans setup.If they passed on Bradke then its a no from me.
Teal for me.

turk-d-tiger

Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Respect the Swans setup.If they passed on Bradke then its a no from me.
Teal for me.
Correct

Sydney has 2 selections in the rookie draft and chose not to select Bradtke with an ageing Buddy and an almost finished Reid
I would 100% be offering Bradtke a spot on our VFL list and have a good look at him for a year and put development into him and if he is good enough the 2023 draft / rookie draft would be the appropriate place to select him.

Luke Teal looks like a player that was rated highly thats had injuries at the worst possible time for a draftee and from what i have read (have not seen any junior football last year and very little in 2021 he would have been selected much higher had he been fit and played uninterrupted.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Luke Teals father Rob and Hugo’s dad Sean played together at Hawthorn under 19s in the 80s. Relevance? None, just thought I’d throw it in.

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Re: Quinton Narkle to get pre-season train-on gig at Richmond (West Aust.)

It is understood the West Australian has stripped nearly eight kilograms off his frame in the past month after following a calculated training program over the break to increase his chances of securing a second chance.​

Source: AFL website

• Wow

turk-d-tiger

Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
  • Haha