2022 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2022 Draft Thread

What about Broad? I'm not sure he was spoken about even being drafted in 2015, left field selection and the guy is now a 3 time premiership player and a very important cog in the defence that won those premierships. He wasn't a lucky addition, he was a key part.
State league picks don’t count in Bully’s assessment for Wells so he can’t give Jackson credit for it.

Great pick by Jackson but not revolutionary according to Bullus.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
State league picks don’t count in Bully’s assessment for Wells so he can’t give Jackson credit for it.

Great pick by Jackson but not revolutionary according to Bullus.
Nice attempt at bait & switch, I've already praised Wells for his work with the state leagues, he was the original mover & shaker, meanwhile the rest of the comp were chasing tail, they still are to some degree. When it comes to under 18 talent however, Wells is far from being the best talent scout, way too many high end busts. Even this year he overlooked Phillipou & Hewett, that I suspect will come back to bite.

Nice attempt at bait & switch, I've already praised Wells for his work with the state leagues, he was the original mover & shaker, meanwhile the rest of the comp were chasing tail, they still are to some degree.
So that would be revolutionary, doing something before and better than everyone else.

Lambo was an exceptional pick, maybe not revolutionary tho. High performing mid from state league.
We tried it again with Marcon, have we tried since?

But no doubt we picked a bunch on type - fast hard runners. Butler Short George Drummond. Arguably even Menadue.
Lambert hard running but footy nous not speed.
With these Picks we had the goods for a revolutionary forward line and game style
Pickett.

So that would be revolutionary, doing something before and better than everyone else.
Credit where credit is due, I'm totally fine showering him with accolades when it comes to his mature-age selections, in fact no one does it better, but that alone doesn't make him a genius, it does make him an excellent list manager, but not some oracle who sees a kid and can nail a franchise player. Maybe 20 years ago but even Greg Miller had his moments where that's concerned.

For mine where Wells has excelled is at the trade table. Hartley has also done very well in this area in recent times, he just doesn't get the credit that Wells would if he was doing the same thing. As for Clarke, he's essentially (after next yrs draft) had 3 Drafts where we haven't had top end draft picks to work with, in '20, last yrs Draft we didn't have a major investment in the Draft & this yr without a 1st rounder, tho we have the option to trade a F1 but then we'd have the same issue next yr. We may as ever have players looking to move for opportunity at seasons end so options will arise there.

I think the pick of Kent Kingsley was revolutionary i.e. we all revolted against that selection.
What about the the reinvention of Billy Nicholls, Tim Fleming, Houlihan, Paul Hudson, McMahon, Fatty Farmer, Weller and Tom Hislop? Surely one of those qualifies?

Just to clarify, Wells revolutionised drafting mature talent, cos 6 years after Sam Mitchell was picked he drafted Harry Taylor? Then in the same draft Michael Barlow, Stuart Crameri and a more were picked, he picked up James Podsaidly? Then 7 years later he picked Tim Kelly in the same draft Liam Ryan and Bailey Fritsch were picked? Tom Stewart was an inspired pick (almost making up for the blunder picking up Parfitt 2 picks before Shai Bolton), but even then Luke Ryan was taken in the same draft.

Clubs have been picking mature age picks in the ND for a long time. Wells seems to be living off 3 great selections in about 30 years in the job (tho 1 of those picks came at the expense of Alex Rance).

Wells has 4 premierships to his credit in about 30 years off leading the cats recruiting team. Yes he got lucky getting Scarlett, Ablett and Hawkins with pick in the 3rd round, but that is still an amazing record.
Jackson has 3 premierships, in about 15 years.

Reactions: 3 users
PRE's the only place in the AFL world that would refer to Wells as average and have Jackson with a superior record.

PRE's the only place in the AFL world that would refer to Wells as average and have Jackson with a superior record.
So do you agree with his picks this year? You see plenty of upside in Phillipou and rightly so, but instead he's gone with a blue collar inside extractor. When it comes to these premium selections I think there's other clubs with better records, 15 years later & 11 selections in the top 20 & we are still waiting on a centurion, that's before we even go into head to head comparisons.

So do you agree with his picks this year? You see plenty of upside in Phillipou and rightly so, but instead he's gone with a blue collar inside extractor. When it comes to these premium selections I think there's other clubs with better records, 15 years later & 11 selections in the top 20 & we are still waiting on a centurion, that's before we even go into head to head comparisons.
Yep, I would've taken Clark for what they need, Joel Selwood retired, and here's your long-term replacement who is a local boy. Any upside discussions are negated by the risk of a player going home. That's gone with Clark. And you've got a potential captain in the wings.

Go head to head, show me your stuff. Considering how high picks were at the time, easier to build with picks inside single figures.

I don’t really care if Wells or Jackson are better recruiters. But what this debate has highlighted is how underrated Jackson really is. Not just on here but across the industry.

Reactions: 6 users

Richmond

13. Jack Riewoldt (326)
26. Shane Edwards (303)
58. Dan Connors (29)
60. Carl Peterson (17)
73. Andrew Collins (36)

Rookie Draft

PSD Kent Kingsley (3)
8. Tasman Klingan (0)
24. Jake King (107)

A solid start for Jackson, I give this draft and A grade, Collins makes way for Grigg down the track and the elusive key forward has been stitched up from the get go.

Geelong

7. Joel Selwood (355)
25. Nathan Djerrkura (25)
41. Tom Hawkins (327) father/son
57. Simon Hogan (22)

Rookie Draft

7. Joel Reynolds (0)
23. Liam Bedford (0)
38. Jason Devanport (28)
50. Tom Lonergan (202)

This is a difficult one to assess, Hawkins could have gone at 1 that year, that's a gift to Wells. Lonergan was a great pick but aside from Selwood that cupboard is bare. I'll give it an A- but Jackson takes the points here.

Richmond

2. Trent Cotchin (287)
18. Alex Rance (200)
51. Dean Putt (0)

Rookie Draft

PSD David Gourdis (4)
1. Clayton Collard (0)
17. Jarrod Silvelstor (5)
33. Tristan Cartledge (2)
47. Cam Howat (1)

Jackson nailed the first two but fails to get 3 core players, that drags his score down to a B grade, a solid draft but 6 busts not ideal.

17. Harry Taylor (287)
34. Dawson Simpson (47)
44. Scott Simpson (0)
50. Dan McKenna (0)
60. Adam Donahue (0)

Rookie Draft

17. Brodie Moles (17)
32. Jeremy Laidler (87)
46. Chris Kangars (0)
57. Shane Mumford (202)

If you assume Laidler is a core player then Wells tales the points, it's certainly not an A grade, I'll give it a B+, I think Mumford is the player who steals the show here, I personally take Rance over Taylor so Wells drops some points with the opportunity cost.

Richmond

8. Tyrone Vickery (125)
26. Jayden Post (30)
58. Tom Hislop (20)

Rookie Draft

PSD Ben Cousins (32)
8. Robin Nahas (117)
39. Andrew Browne (12)
53. Alroy Gilligan (0)

Only two core players here, not Jackson's best year, this is a C grade for mine, Nahas was a solid pick but the rest a bit of a waste. Rockliff in the PSD would have been decent.

Geelong

15. Mitchell Brown (79)
33. Tom Gillies (13)
39. Steven Motlop (217)
49. Taylor Hunt (104)

Rookie

15, Adam Varcoe (0)
31. Bryn Weadon (0)
46. Tom Allwright (0)
60. Ranga Edirwickrama (0)

This draft is marginally better than Jackson's but I reckon with the capital Vickery produced Richmond wind up winners. Motlop is worthy of pick 15 so I guess that evens the ledger a bit. I'll give the points to Wells but only a B-.

Richmond

3. Dustin Martin (269)
19. Ben Griffiths (63)
35. David Astbury (155)
44. Matthew Dea (70)
51. Troy Taylor (4)
67. Jeremy Webberley (16)
71. Ben Nason (23)

Rookie Draft

PSD Dylan Grimes (207)
7. Robert Hicks (3)
23. Pat Contin (0)
38. Relton Roberts (2)
51. Nick Westhoff (0)
70. James O'Reilly (4)

Three core players tick, three A graders tick, a premiership tall & the best player of the modern era. Have to give this haul A, we don't win premierships without Martin, Astbury & Grimes.

Geelong

17. Daniel Menzel (80)
28. Mitch Duncan (258)
40. Allen Christenson (133)
42. Nathan Vardy (77)
56. Josh Cowan (16)

Rookie Draft

21. Jack Westin (0)
37. Ben Johnson (0)
50. James Posdiadly (104)
61. Jesse Stringer (19)

I'll give this haul an B+, I think the calibre of players is well below Richmond's in terms of premiership quality, Menzel & Griffiths both disappointments, Duncan is elite by any measure but the others replaceable. Granted, Richmond had the ace up the sleeve but Grimes was a brilliant pick at the deep end of the draft.

Richmond

6. Reece Conca (150)
30. Jake Batchelor (84)
47. Brad Helbig (16)
51. Dean McDonald (0)
63. Tom Derickx (15)

Rookie Draft

PSD Bachar Houli (206)
11. Ben Jakobi (0)
28. Brad Miller (24)

I think Conca was a reach but he still managed 150 games, Houli was a superb pick & Batchelor solid but it would be stretching things to suggest he was a core player. I'm giving this haul a C+, I think picking Darling or Heppell was the money selection.

Geelong

15. Billy Smedts (47)
23. Cam Guthrie (230)
37. George Horlin-Smith (58)
54. Jordan Schroder (5)

Rookie Draft

23. Joshua Walker (139)
40. George Burberry (7)
56. Jon Simpkin (42)
71. Ryan Bathie (0)

Another average draft I think, I reckon Guthrie & Houli are the standouts, Walker a solid citizen and a good rookie pick but I can't give this a good grade with only 2 core players. C+ is my final grade, Smedts was a huge reach with Howe going in the second round, Darling missed, Lycett another, Isaac Smith probably the best of the lot.

Richmond

15. Brandon Ellis (231)
26. Todd Elton (10)
55. Matt Arnot (9)

Rookie Draft

PSD Brett O'Hanlon (9)
7. Addam Maric (10)
25. Ben Darrou (0)
43. Steven Verrier (0)
60. Gibson Turner (0)

This was a heavily compromised draft so I won't be too critical, I think Ellis was good pick but the rest all bombs. C- given GWS had a ridiculous hand.

Geelong

32. Joel Hamling (87)
34. Shane Kersten (66)
48. Jordan Murdoch (122)
66. Lincoln McCarthy (119)
78. Orren Stephenson (15)

Rookie Draft

18. Cameron Eardley (0)
36. Jackson Sherringham (12)
54. Mark Blicavs (227)

Wells did well in difficult circumstances, this is one year Jackson had his colours lowered, I'll give it an A grade, I think Blicavs makes this an impressive haul.

Richmond

9. Nick Vlastuin (190)
31. Kamdyn McIntosh (146)
33. Liam McBeam (5)
42. Matthew McDonough (10)

Rookie Draft

7. Ricky Petterd (30)
22. Sam Lonergan (2)
33. Orren Stephenson (7)
40. Cadeyn Williams (0)

Compromised but still managed to nab 2 premiership players, I didn't mind the Petterd pick but with hindsight I think we recruitred too many retreads. Final score is a B grade.

Geelong

16. Jackson Thurlow (63)
77. Bradley Hartman (5)
92. Jesse Stringer (11)

Not a very big hand so you have to weight pick 15 here and it was a bomb. Grundy went at pick 18 so no excuses, final grade D.

Richmond

12. Ben Lennon (21)
50. Nathn Gordon (21)
66. Sam Lloyd (89)

Rookie Draft

11. Todd Banfield (0)
27. Anthony Miles (78)
42. Matt Thomas (15)

I suppose if the Lennon pick becomes Cripps then it looks markedly different, solid mature agers in Lloyd & Miles, probably not quite premiership material, final grade C.

Geelong

16. Darcy Lang (64)
36. Jared Jansen (8)
56. Jake Kolodjashni (155)

Rookie Draft

15. James Toohey (0)
31. Nick Burke (0)
46. Zach Bates (0)

This haul is salvaged by one centurion but still a bit of a trainwreck, tough to grade, Miles & Lloyd vs Kolodjashni, dunno, let's call it evens, final grade C.

Richmond

12. Corey Ellis (31)
33. Connor Menadue (46)
52. Nathan Drummond (5)
67. Dan Butler (105)
77. Reece McKenzie (0)

Rookie Draft

11. Jayden Short (135)
29. Jason Castagna (134)
46. Kane Lambert (135)
68. Ivan Soldo (49)

I think in the context of premiership players this haul deserves an A grade, early busts but a remarkable recovery.

Geelong

10. Nakia Cockotoo (49)
47. Corey Gregson (39)
59. Jordan Cunico (15)

Rookie Draft

14. Tom Read (0)
32. Cameron Delaney (0)
49. Padraig Lucey (0)

That's a trainwreck, especially when stacked up against Jackson's use of the rookie draft. Have to give this a D- and that's being generous.

Richmond

15. Daniel Rioli (137)
50. Oleg Markov (51)
67. Nathan Broad (107)

Rookie Draft

12. Callum Moore (10)
30. Mabior Chol (53)
47, Adam Marcon (2)

Limited selections but most AFL quality, I'm also giving this an A because Dan Rioli is one of my favourites.

Geelong

59. Ryan Gardner (43)
66. Sam Menegola (116)
69. Wyle Buzza (9)
70. Matthew Hayball (0)

Rookie Draft

9. Jock Cornell (0)
27. James Parsons (35)
44. Tom Ruggles (22)

Meh, not a great hand but Jackson showed him up at the deep end. C+.

Reactions: 10 users
Francis Jackson

Picks 1-5

2 selections
games average : 278
All Australian: 2
Brownlow Medalists : 2

Picks 6-15

8 selections
games average : 151
All Australian : 1
Coleman Medalists: 1
centurion strike rate : 75%

Picks 16-30

6 selections
games average : 115
All Australian : 2
centurion strike rate: 40%

Picks 31-50

7 selections
games average: 70
All Australian: 0
centurion strike rate: 28%

51-80

12 selections
games average: 28
centurion strike rate: 8%

PSD & Rookie Draft

40 selections
games average: 35
centurion strike rate: 18%

Stephen Wells

Picks 1-5 (nil)

Picks 6-15

4 selections
games average: 132
All Australian: 1
centurion strike rate: 25%

Picks 16-30

6 selections
games average: 157
centurion strike rate: 50%

31-50

14 selections
games average: 79
All Australian: 2
centurion strike rate : 28%

Adjusted for F&S

13 selections
games average: 60
centurion strike rate: 23%

51-80

14 selections
games average: 40
centurion strike rate: 21%

PSD & Rookie

30 selections
games average: 37
centurion strike rate: 17%

Reactions: 6 users
I don't know what you mean by revolutionary.

With pick 73. richmond select C.Guevarra from the LaPaz Clydesdales

178/75 general defender who makes his teammates better

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Richmond

13. Jack Riewoldt (326)
26. Shane Edwards (303)
58. Dan Connors (29)
60. Carl Peterson (17)
73. Andrew Collins (36)

Rookie Draft

PSD Kent Kingsley (3)
8. Tasman Klingan (0)
24. Jake King (107)

A solid start for Jackson, I give this draft and A grade, Collins makes way for Grigg down the track and the elusive key forward has been stitched up from the get go.

Geelong

7. Joel Selwood (355)
25. Nathan Djerrkura (25)
41. Tom Hawkins (327) father/son
57. Simon Hogan (22)

Rookie Draft

7. Joel Reynolds (0)
23. Liam Bedford (0)
38. Jason Devanport (28)
50. Tom Lonergan (202)

This is a difficult one to assess, Hawkins could have gone at 1 that year, that's a gift to Wells. Lonergan was a great pick but aside from Selwood that cupboard is bare. I'll give it an A- but Jackson takes the points here.

Richmond

2. Trent Cotchin (287)
18. Alex Rance (200)
51. Dean Putt (0)

Rookie Draft

PSD David Gourdis (4)
1. Clayton Collard (0)
17. Jarrod Silvelstor (5)
33. Tristan Cartledge (2)
47. Cam Howat (1)

Jackson nailed the first two but fails to get 3 core players, that drags his score down to a B grade, a solid draft but 6 busts not ideal.

17. Harry Taylor (287)
34. Dawson Simpson (47)
44. Scott Simpson (0)
50. Dan McKenna (0)
60. Adam Donahue (0)

Rookie Draft

17. Brodie Moles (17)
32. Jeremy Laidler (87)
46. Chris Kangars (0)
57. Shane Mumford (202)

If you assume Laidler is a core player then Wells tales the points, it's certainly not an A grade, I'll give it a B+, I think Mumford is the player who steals the show here, I personally take Rance over Taylor so Wells drops some points with the opportunity cost.

Richmond

8. Tyrone Vickery (125)
26. Jayden Post (30)
58. Tom Hislop (20)

Rookie Draft

PSD Ben Cousins (32)
8. Robin Nahas (117)
39. Andrew Browne (12)
53. Alroy Gilligan (0)

Only two core players here, not Jackson's best year, this is a C grade for mine, Nahas was a solid pick but the rest a bit of a waste. Rockliff in the PSD would have been decent.

Geelong

15. Mitchell Brown (79)
33. Tom Gillies (13)
39. Steven Motlop (217)
49. Taylor Hunt (104)

Rookie

15, Adam Varcoe (0)
31. Bryn Weadon (0)
46. Tom Allwright (0)
60. Ranga Edirwickrama (0)

This draft is marginally better than Jackson's but I reckon with the capital Vickery produced Richmond wind up winners. Motlop is worthy of pick 15 so I guess that evens the ledger a bit. I'll give the points to Wells but only a B-.

Richmond

3. Dustin Martin (269)
19. Ben Griffiths (63)
35. David Astbury (155)
44. Matthew Dea (70)
51. Troy Taylor (4)
67. Jeremy Webberley (16)
71. Ben Nason (23)

Rookie Draft

PSD Dylan Grimes (207)
7. Robert Hicks (3)
23. Pat Contin (0)
38. Relton Roberts (2)
51. Nick Westhoff (0)
70. James O'Reilly (4)

Three core players tick, three A graders tick, a premiership tall & the best player of the modern era. Have to give this haul A, we don't win premierships without Martin, Astbury & Grimes.

Geelong

17. Daniel Menzel (80)
28. Mitch Duncan (258)
40. Allen Christenson (133)
42. Nathan Vardy (77)
56. Josh Cowan (16)

Rookie Draft

21. Jack Westin (0)
37. Ben Johnson (0)
50. James Posdiadly (104)
61. Jesse Stringer (19)

I'll give this haul an B+, I think the calibre of players is well below Richmond's in terms of premiership quality, Menzel & Griffiths both disappointments, Duncan is elite by any measure but the others replaceable. Granted, Richmond had the ace up the sleeve but Grimes was a brilliant pick at the deep end of the draft.

Richmond

6. Reece Conca (150)
30. Jake Batchelor (84)
47. Brad Helbig (16)
51. Dean McDonald (0)
63. Tom Derickx (15)

Rookie Draft

PSD Bachar Houli (206)
11. Ben Jakobi (0)
28. Brad Miller (24)

I think Conca was a reach but he still managed 150 games, Houli was a superb pick & Batchelor solid but it would be stretching things to suggest he was a core player. I'm giving this haul a C+, I think picking Darling or Heppell was the money selection.

Geelong

15. Billy Smedts (47)
23. Cam Guthrie (230)
37. George Horlin-Smith (58)
54. Jordan Schroder (5)

Rookie Draft

23. Joshua Walker (139)
40. George Burberry (7)
56. Jon Simpkin (42)
71. Ryan Bathie (0)

Another average draft I think, I reckon Guthrie & Houli are the standouts, Walker a solid citizen and a good rookie pick but I can't give this a good grade with only 2 core players. C+ is my final grade, Smedts was a huge reach with Howe going in the second round, Darling missed, Lycett another, Isaac Smith probably the best of the lot.

Richmond

15. Brandon Ellis (231)
26. Todd Elton (10)
55. Matt Arnot (9)

Rookie Draft

PSD Brett O'Hanlon (9)
7. Addam Maric (10)
25. Ben Darrou (0)
43. Steven Verrier (0)
60. Gibson Turner (0)

This was a heavily compromised draft so I won't be too critical, I think Ellis was good pick but the rest all bombs. C- given GWS had a ridiculous hand.

Geelong

32. Joel Hamling (87)
34. Shane Kersten (66)
48. Jordan Murdoch (122)
66. Lincoln McCarthy (119)
78. Orren Stephenson (15)

Rookie Draft

18. Cameron Eardley (0)
36. Jackson Sherringham (12)
54. Mark Blicavs (227)

Wells did well in difficult circumstances, this is one year Jackson had his colours lowered, I'll give it an A grade, I think Blicavs makes this an impressive haul.

Richmond

9. Nick Vlastuin (190)
31. Kamdyn McIntosh (146)
33. Liam McBeam (5)
42. Matthew McDonough (10)

Rookie Draft

7. Ricky Petterd (30)
22. Sam Lonergan (2)
33. Orren Stephenson (7)
40. Cadeyn Williams (0)

Compromised but still managed to nab 2 premiership players, I didn't mind the Petterd pick but with hindsight I think we recruitred too many retreads. Final score is a B grade.

Geelong

16. Jackson Thurlow (63)
77. Bradley Hartman (5)
92. Jesse Stringer (11)

Not a very big hand so you have to weight pick 15 here and it was a bomb. Grundy went at pick 18 so no excuses, final grade D.

Richmond

12. Ben Lennon (21)
50. Nathn Gordon (21)
66. Sam Lloyd (89)

Rookie Draft

11. Todd Banfield (0)
27. Anthony Miles (78)
42. Matt Thomas (15)

I suppose if the Lennon pick becomes Cripps then it looks markedly different, solid mature agers in Lloyd & Miles, probably not quite premiership material, final grade C.

Geelong

16. Darcy Lang (64)
36. Jared Jansen (8)
56. Jake Kolodjashni (155)

Rookie Draft

15. James Toohey (0)
31. Nick Burke (0)
46. Zach Bates (0)

This haul is salvaged by one centurion but still a bit of a trainwreck, tough to grade, Miles & Lloyd vs Kolodjashni, dunno, let's call it evens, final grade C.

Richmond

12. Corey Ellis (31)
33. Connor Menadue (46)
52. Nathan Drummond (5)
67. Dan Butler (105)
77. Reece McKenzie (0)

Rookie Draft

11. Jayden Short (135)
29. Jason Castagna (134)
46. Kane Lambert (135)
68. Ivan Soldo (49)

I think in the context of premiership players this haul deserves an A grade, early busts but a remarkable recovery.

Geelong

10. Nakia Cockotoo (49)
47. Corey Gregson (39)
59. Jordan Cunico (15)

Rookie Draft

14. Tom Read (0)
32. Cameron Delaney (0)
49. Padraig Lucey (0)

That's a trainwreck, especially when stacked up against Jackson's use of the rookie draft. Have to give this a D- and that's being generous.

Richmond

15. Daniel Rioli (137)
50. Oleg Markov (51)
67. Nathan Broad (107)

Rookie Draft

12. Callum Moore (10)
30. Mabior Chol (53)
47, Adam Marcon (2)

Limited selections but most AFL quality, I'm also giving this an A because Dan Rioli is one of my favourites.

Geelong

59. Ryan Gardner (43)
66. Sam Menegola (116)
69. Wyle Buzza (9)
70. Matthew Hayball (0)

Rookie Draft

9. Jock Cornell (0)
27. James Parsons (35)
44. Tom Ruggles (22)

Meh, not a great hand but Jackson showed him up at the deep end. C+.
Thanks bullus, as I suspected FJ's record stacks up very well. A great achievement when you consider he was virtually a one band band in his first few years.

The revolution was 2015? Picking Butler Castagna Drummond was a significant changing of the guard moment, swimming upstream against afl groupthink.

And picking Baker on top of a cupboard full of midgets was an inspiring pick.

Reckon youre knocking down FJ. He created a unique list, the kudos is deserved because that list proved to be suited to finals action
Yeah im in the Bully camp and TD sums up my thinking,

FJ was given a brief - toughs, tank, speed, character

he executed without fear, or favour for that matter.

He should have a bumper sticker on his car that says

'Recruit like there's noone watching'

In doing so, he vastly exceed the only KPI that matters - premierships, the first of which changed the game.

wells is good, but what has he changed?

What was his brief? Blokes that wont kick it out on the full on a soccer pitch?

FJ easily

Reactions: 4 users