English Premier League threads [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

English Premier League threads [Merged]

Panthera Tigris

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2010
willo said:
Electric atmosphere! Thanks for posting
Apparently Willo, Leeds administration have put a freeze on ticket prices for next season - whether they are playing Premier League or remain in the Championship.

So hopefully this ensures the atmosphere remains, even if they do get promoted. The Elland Rd crowd would be a handy 12th man to have on side, if they do end up back playing with the big boys.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
ManU come back from a 0:2 home loss to PSG to win 3:3 on aggregate. Amazing, the renaissance under OGS continues. You have to love the little bloke, making every post a winner.

D1AugR0WoAEgboY.jpg

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
antman said:
ManU come back from a 0:2 home loss to PSG to win 3:3 on aggregate. Amazing, the renaissance under OGS continues. You have to love the little bloke, making every post a winner.

who cares. Spurs are through and thats all that matters. hopefully we get a friendly quarter final draw. a lot of the big guns won't be there.

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
Teams left:

Ajax (NED)
Manchester United (ENG)
Porto (POR)
Tottenham Hotspur (ENG)

Barcelona (ESP) / Lyon (FRA)
Bayern München (GER) / Liverpool (ENG)
Juventus (ITA) / Atlético Madrid (ESP)
Manchester City (ENG) / Schalke (GER)

Plenty of big clubs left!

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Midsy said:
Teams left:

Ajax (NED)
Manchester United (ENG)
Porto (POR)
Tottenham Hotspur (ENG)

Barcelona (ESP) / Lyon (FRA)
Bayern München (GER) / Liverpool (ENG)
Juventus (ITA) / Atlético Madrid (ESP)
Manchester City (ENG) / Schalke (GER)

Plenty of big clubs left!

I would be stoked if we drew Ajax, Porto or United. tough but winnable.

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
ck.jpg

The new White Heart Lane set to be delayed again due to the architects not leaving enough room for corners to be taken. Note the quick drop off.

Shambles.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Midsy said:
ck.jpg

The new White Heart Lane set to be delayed again due to the architects not leaving enough room for corners to be taken. Note the quick drop off.

Shambles.

WTF were they thinking? Terrible pitch design.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Harry said:
Why is there a drop off anyway?

Yes, looks kind of pointless... I guess it raises the pitch relative to the lower seats? Not sure what the benefit of that is though.
Quick fix you could get some carpenters to build platform at the same level as the pitch around the corner flags.. cover with plastic grass, job done.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Sorry if it wasn’t the EPL , but how the hell does the gutless clown who king hit the player only get 14 weeks jail ? No doubt one day somewhere in the world something a lot more serious will happen on a sporting field, deter the flogs now.

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Mr Brightside said:
Sorry if it wasn’t the EPL , but how the hell does the gutless clown who king hit the player only get 14 weeks jail ? No doubt one day somewhere in the world something a lot more serious will happen on a sporting field, deter the flogs now.

If it happened here, he would have been bailed ,it wouldnt get to court till june 2020 then he'd get community service

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
taztiger4 said:
If it happened here, he would have been bailed ,it wouldnt get to court till june 2020 then he'd get community service

Hopefully banned for life.

The player he wacked ended up scoring two goals and winning the game if I'm not wrong.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Also Man U finally loses in the League against the Arse, but were a tad unlucky. Still good signs from Ole's men. I'm back on the MU bandwagon.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
antman said:
Hopefully banned for life.

The player he wacked ended up scoring two goals and winning the game if I'm not wrong.

Yep. Received death threats and is forced to leave home now. 10 year ban from Brummie games.

antman said:
Also Man U finally loses in the League against the Arse, but were a tad unlucky. Still good signs from Ole's men. I'm back on the MU bandwagon.

Also happened in this game. Arse and all fan (i.e. lunatic) ran onto the pitch and pushed Smalling. Club's stated they ripped his membership card.

Here come the copycats. New fad is developing....