FYI 2019 Grand Final - RFC Priority Groups/AFL Grand Final Ticketing | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

FYI 2019 Grand Final - RFC Priority Groups/AFL Grand Final Ticketing

BetterTigers

Tiger Rookie
May 21, 2011
How long did you guys have to wait before getting the confirmation email? I been waiting 20 mins and went back and tried to renter the details but it says “entitlement exhausted” so I guess I’m good to go. Screen shotted the Ticketek page just in case lol.
My confirmation email had been flagged as spam by bigpond - I had to go into their webmail and found it in junk. It was instantly sent. There actually is not a junk mail option on my iPhone for this account which is why I had to go onto webmail.

mjb

Tiger Matchwinner
Jun 23, 2007
My confirmation email had been flagged as spam by bigpond - I had to go into their webmail and found it in junk. It was instantly sent. There actually is not a junk mail option on my iPhone for this account which is why I had to go onto webmail.
Phew, thanks. I never have anything go through to junk.......until today.

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
Just registered priority 1 for me and my good son.

Now we just have to win the PF, which I guess means Geelong beating WCE.

My bad son is only interested in Subaru’s and girls who like Subaru’s

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
I wondering based on all these estimates - it appears as though Platinum members are 'virtually guaranteed' a ticket. i.e. If people think that Priority 3 Gold members have a 25-40% chance - doesn't that mean that Priority 2 will all get a ticket? Or am I being dumb?

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
I wondering based on all these estimates - it appears as though Platinum members are 'virtually guaranteed' a ticket. i.e. If people think that Priority 3 Gold members have a 25-40% chance - doesn't that mean that Priority 2 will all get a ticket? Or am I being dumb?

Nobody really knows. Have sent an email to the club asking for numbers in each category but am not really expecting to receive a definitive answer.

Reactions: 1 user

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne

I believe the answer is yes, but as @LeeToRainesToRoach said (did that work?), no one rerally knows

Ice

Tiger Superstar
Jul 18, 2006
Nobody really knows. Have sent an email to the club asking for numbers in each category but am not really expecting to receive a definitive answer.

I don’t understand the clubs reluctance to share these figures. Lack of transparency is never good.. it always raises the issue of what are the hiding.

mjb

Tiger Matchwinner
Jun 23, 2007
Yeah I checked, no banana.

After an hour or so I logged in again and entered the barcode, and it said 'allocation exhausted', so I'm pretty sure I'm OK. Would be good to see the email though for peace of mind.
I had the same thing. I logged into bigpond.com and there it was.

Thanks Bettertigers

Reactions: 1 user

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
I don’t understand the clubs reluctance to share these figures. Lack of transparency is never good.. it always raises the issue of what are the hiding.

Maybe they don't want to deter new members starting out. Bit of a downer if you go to every game and can't see the most important one. However I think the system in place now rewards the most loyal members (in theory). It's not something we've had to worry about for a long time.

These were the numbers in early 2015.

hvRxKSS.jpg

https://www.richmondfc.com.au/finals/finals-faq