Goldposts - The best of Punt Road End | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Goldposts - The best of Punt Road End

aoc1974

Tiger Superstar
Mar 1, 2015
Always ahead of the curve. Tigers training on the Gold Coast for playing footy during the coronavirus era. Number 13 is in the bag!

View attachment 9588

Did they know something...?
if I knew how to quote across threads larabee, id put that on gold posts, for prosperity

bubble footy. hahaha. very good
Probably didn't do it the correct way ..... but I think I got it where you wanted it to go @eZyT

Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Tigers of Old

Proud of our Club.
Jul 26, 2004
Jimbob sums up the Coronavirus interrupted 2020 season..

If Richmond win the flag: Compromised comp this year, doesn't equate to a normal flag
Anyone else wins flag: One of the greatest achievements ever overcoming such adversity

Reactions: 1 user