Jake Aarts | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jake Aarts

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
You could see he belonged in the AFL seniors on his first outing. Last night was the first sign that he believes he belongs. Trusted his instincts and played a very good involved game.

Tigertool

Tiger Legend
Mar 10, 2008
Works so hard in his small forward role.

Putting Rioli to shame.

Reactions: 1 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
He copped some criticism in the gameday thread and it was ridiculous.

Was very good tonight in a thankless role. Also his hardness was welcomed around stoppages where we largely got battered.

Reactions: 3 users

Mantikorr

Tiger Superstar
Apr 26, 2006
Yeah good second half from Aarts. Keep playing him, never gives up. Our best pressure forward right now, playing the role Castagna used too be so good at

Reactions: 1 user

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
I like his leap. Chance to take a big hanger. Took responsibility and nailed a big goal. Can't see him losing spot at this stage

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Why are our small forwards panic merchants?
He fumbled all night and even with his goal, he needs to be more confident. He could've kicked it from the goal square

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
Good last quarter where his effort was rewarded. Terribly fumbly in the first half. Like all young players, just has to narrow gap between his best & worst. Can’t fault effort at least. Basically doing Butler things less the speed but more the grunt & contest. Been a good find.

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
Thought he was going to be pinged for running to far. Great finish though.

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
Good last quarter where his effort was rewarded. Terribly fumbly in the first half. Like all young players, just has to narrow gap between his best & worst. Can’t fault effort at least. Basically doing Butler things less the speed but more the grunt & contest. Been a good find.
if Butler and Pushup had a baby ?

Reactions: 1 user

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Farts is cookin’ with gas. Winds of change blowin’ into the F50. A breath of foul air. Cheeky little bugger. Smells like victory.