Luke Meehan and Conditioning team | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Luke Meehan and Conditioning team

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Apprantly we are just up grading someone within the club.
Not sure that's the right move considering we where averaging 1 soft tissue injury a week.

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
We already have a prodigy.
He wears #4. Could we have another within the organisation?

My thought on this is that Burge has been with us for over 10 yrs. If his 2IC was a prodigy, he’d probably have been discovered and poached by now. Prodigies aren’t usually kept locked up in dark rooms until required.
I’m worried about lethargy, complacency and convenience.
I want best practices
I'm hinting that if we promote from within, DA, it may be interim. But not ruling out that the internal candidate is a prodigy.

We can all be certain that strength and conditioning will be paramount next year with crocks like Cotchin, Prestia, Nankervis, perhaps Lynch now and maybe Taranto and One-legged Hopper.

And I think that we can all be confident that we could have kept Burge.

What are we up to? Dunno yet, brother. I reckon we've got a plan. An evil mastermind plan.

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
I'm hinting that if we promote from within, DA, it may be interim. But not ruling out that the internal candidate is a prodigy.

We can all be certain that strength and conditioning will be paramount next year with crocks like Cotchin, Prestia, Nankervis, perhaps Lynch now and maybe Taranto and One-legged Hopper.

What are we up to? Dunno yet, brother. I reckon we've got a plan. An evil mastermind plan.
need this guy

Jerry Seinfeld Comedy GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

The Big Richo

Tiger Champion
Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
It's an interesting call, but these sort of appointments are often made internally when a process is involved.

I really feel for our staff in this space this season. I'm sure they have prepared everyone really well and unfortunately some injuries happened so the *smile* rains down on them. It's a tough gig.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
How long did Rob Innes sign on for with the Swans, has been a massive loss.

Reactions: 1 user

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
How long did Rob Innes sign on for with the Swans, has been a massive loss.
We plucked Rob for Seymor FC, brilliant find by the club
Certainly came along way when he was with us which was around 8 to 9 years.
Credit to fixing buddies niggling injuries.

Believe he is on a 3 year deal with the swans,

Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Just watching some 2018 games and can't believe how fast we moved then to now. Even Castagna looked and moved well.

Did Covid 2020 really slow us down someway?

snags

Tiger Superstar
Oct 28, 2005
I'd go after cat's team. With so many old blokes they sledom get soft injuries (danger being the exception recently).

Cooper O'Reilly

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 5, 2021

A cunning and devious plan with which to thwart them hey Baldrick

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
It's an area we need to get right. It's great to be bringing in two mid-20s players to bolster that age group but nearly half our side will be in their 30s next year.
Jack (turns 35 October 2023)
Tarrant (34 in April)
Chimp (33 in April)
Dusty (32 in June)
Grimes (32 in July)
Marlion (31 in January)
Prestia and Lynch (both 31 in October 2023)
Broad (30 in April)

Nine walk-up starters in their 30s, with Nank, Vlastuin and KMac turning 29 next year.

Are we...

Are we Geelong?

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
It's an area we need to get right. It's great to be bringing in two mid-20s players to bolster that age group but nearly half our side will be in their 30s next year.
Tarrant (34 in April)
Chimp (33 in April)
Dusty (32 in June)
Grimes (32 in July)
Marlion (31 in January)
Broad (30 in April)

Nine walk-up starters in their 30s, with Nank, Vlastuin and KMac turning 29 next year.

Are we...

Are we Geelong?
They might make a few changes at season's end but as it stands the Cats will have 16 players on their current list over 30 next season.

• Wow

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
Tarrant (34 in April)
Chimp (33 in April)
Dusty (32 in June)
Grimes (32 in July)
Marlion (31 in January)
Broad (30 in April)

Are we...

Are we Geelong?
We have become the very thing we hate.

Seriously though, you can see the need for Hopper and Taranto looking at that list.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Tarrant (34 in April)
Chimp (33 in April)
Dusty (32 in June)
Grimes (32 in July)
Marlion (31 in January)
Broad (30 in April)

Are we...

Are we Geelong?
No, not yet.

Our side in elimination final

BrisbaneAttributeRichmond
188.1cmHeight186.7cm
88.0kgWeight86.1kg
26yr 0mthAge26yr 10mth
120.9Games131.5

The Scats v Filth in qualifying final.

GeelongAttributeCollingwood
188.9cmHeight188.9cm
88.0kgWeight86.9kg
28yr 4mthAge26yr 6mth
162.1Games114.7

Reactions: 3 users

mad_tiggy911

Tiger Legend
Mar 30, 2009
I reckon Geelong are on the gear. Their pensioners are still running out games well.