Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

OldTiger1967

Tiger Rookie
Jun 3, 2017
Please sir can we have more bad press from the media about Lynch again this week?

Fired up or what?

Reactions: 1 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Expecting Lynch to put on his superman cape on this Friday.
Mate as usual you were right again.
Said it once and I’ll say it again.
You’re the best poster on this forum

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Much, much better. He was hitting up and taking marks on the lead again. He was aggressive.

I think the pressure on him due to the noise was the reason why the kicks were a bit wobbily at the start of the game - and he could have cost us
the match if he didn't fix it.

BUT, that was what we needed from the big lug. Benchmark game for the rest of the year. We are so dangerous when this guy gets it right.

Reactions: 1 user
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Like Cotch, Lynch was another leader who rose to the challenge after a sluggish start to the year.
I thought he was huge. Fantastic to see him clunking marks. Delivery much better to him last night but he worked harder too. Great game.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Is this bloke any good? What are we paying him for?
Heard Robbo interviewing him on the radio yesterday and he opens up with:

”Tom, there’s been a lot said and written about you and your form lately....”

And I was just hoping Tom was going to take him to task but he didn’t.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com

Was Robbo wiping the egg off his face when he said it?

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang

So Robbo is in the print media, TV and the radio ffs ......makes my Sunday morning hash brown taste a little dry

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
So Robbo is in the print media, TV and the radio ffs ......makes my Sunday morning hash brown taste a little dry
Try a little more ketchup on it.

But it just sounded so pathetic to hear him say this without mentioning he was the one writing about Lynch. Coward.

Reactions: 4 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Coming up on Channel 7 is vision of Lynch going in for scans.

Edit: Nothing to see. Routine according to the club.

Last edited:

bob

Tiger Superstar
Mar 18, 2014
Coming up on Channel 7 is vision of Lynch going in for scans.

Edit: Nothing to see. Routine according to the club.
Tom was interviewed on 3aw Saturday afternoon pre-game. They had Robbo on as well the dipshit, space cadet that Robbo is, cant believe how many gigs he gets. Another completely undeserving media person.

Gee, Tom treated him very politely and respectfully, wonder what he really thought.

Anyway... Tom answered one of lethal's questions about Tom's GPS numbers by saying he felt buggered towards the end of the 3rd Qtr and felt cramped in areas he's never felt before.

Reactions: 1 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Tom was interviewed on 3aw Saturday afternoon pre-game. They had Robbo on as well the dipshit, space cadet that Robbo is, cant believe how many gigs he gets. Another completely undeserving media person.

Gee, Tom treated him very politely and respectfully, wonder what he really thought.

Anyway... Tom answered one of lethal's questions about Tom's GPS numbers by saying he felt buggered towards the end of the 3rd Qtr and felt cramped in areas he's never felt before.
Both him and Jack did a power of work that night.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003

Good on Tom, he was entitled to treat Robbo with the contempt that he deserved.