Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

Yeah he played okay today but geez he’s had a disappointing season. It was a dead rubber today. Would like to have seen him play that way when it mattered this year.

Anyway hope he has a good rest and a big pre season and plays up to his best level next year. He’s just gotta move more.

Reactions: 1 user
Why is he such a pox shot on goal?? Never thought it was an issue at GC. Or maybe I never paid that much attention to him. Good game though.
It’s his ball drop. It’s not as steady like Jacks for example.

Reactions: 1 user
The more I think about it the more I think Lynch is a must for Captain , sets a perfect example of leadership with his take no *smile* attitude on field, that’s exactly what we need in earning the respect and fear of the competition again . Hail Ye Tom

Reactions: 6 users
Lynchy and Dimma holding aloft the 2022 Cup in front of 100K at the G ................................

I like it as it would be the ultimate up yours to the Maggots who thought they had him.

Reactions: 2 users
Might not mean much but very interesting that Tom Lynch was the first to send Gibcus a text message..
Nice touch.

Hobbs was welcomed to the Bombers by Heppell, Ridley, Shiel, McGrath and Zach Merrett.

They are well and truly out to out Richmond Man the Tigers................ #fake Richmond #itdidntworkforFiggy

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Nice touch.

Hobbs was welcomed to the Bombers by Heppell, Ridley, Shiel, McGrath and Zach Merrett.

They are well and truly out to out Richmond Man the Tigers................ #fake Richmond #itdidntworkforFiggy
All true craigo. Figgy failed but let's keep an eye on what NotasgoodasRichmondbourne are doing with the cup travelling around Oz.