Maurice JNR | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Maurice JNR

Tigeronprowl

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Dec 30, 2002
toothless said:
http://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/fremantle-dockers-show-interest-in-potential-fatherson-draftee-maurice-rioli-jr/news-story/055332ae76d87076f2ccc900f89d1d91
Haha have a look at how close he gets to the man on the mark and still bangs it straight over the goal umpires head. He is one player we better not let slip through.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
turk-d-tiger said:
Maurice Rioli snr was only 176cm tall

MJ already looks to be at the height his father played at and he is only just 15 years old, I think MJ could end up a 185cm midfielder and not a small foward which would be sensational

Looking at the footage below posted by Toothless certainly doesn't look 176cm more 165, so 185cm seems a stretch but it hardly matters if he can play like his old man.

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
caesar said:
Looking at the footage below posted by Toothless certainly doesn't look 176cm more 165, so 185cm seems a stretch but it hardly matters if he can play like his old man.

Your correct , I was going by the photo on another site where he looks alot taller , But he would be between 165-167 now

I actually counted the bricks on the wall he was standing next to and measure the bricks at my place and came up with 165-167

But i believe he has just turned 15 so still has alot of growing to go in the next 3 years so i, still thinking he gets to 185 (hopefully)

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Ghost of Punt Road said:
Does a player need to agree to be taken father/son?

Does he also have two choose if there are options of clubs?

Do both clubs nominate the player? I can't see that as two clubs can't match a bid. So....he needs to pick us or Freo or neither?

YES
YES
NO

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
Lock him in now. Because of the father son Richmond will apply to allow him to spend time at the club much like Pat Naish has over the past few seasons. He will get involved n the KGI as well.

By the time his Draft years comes he will be 100% Richmond

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Ghost of 29 said:
Lock him in now. Because of the father son Richmond will apply to allow him to spend time at the club much like Pat Naish has over the past few seasons. He will get involved n the KGI as well.

There is no doubt about him being a Tiger supporter already

Darth Tiger

The Sash is Back
Nov 24, 2004
Victoria
Ghost of Punt Road said:
Does a player need to agree to be taken father/son?

Does he also have two choose if there are options of clubs?

Do both clubs nominate the player? I can't see that as two clubs can't match a bid. So....he needs to pick us or Freo or neither?

There is precedent, Dean Rice's son Bailey had a choice between Carltoon and the Aints and nominated the Aints.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
turk-d-tiger said:
Your correct , I was going by the photo on another site where he looks alot taller , But he would be between 165-167 now

I actually counted the bricks on the wall he was standing next to and measure the bricks at my place and came up with 165-167

But i believe he has just turned 15 so still has alot of growing to go in the next 3 years so i, still thinking he gets to 185 (hopefully)

Hey Turk you may be right after all, in below clip Shifter is saying MJR is 176cm :clap

https://www.facebook.com/ntfootball/posts/1142378885865993

E

easy_tiger

Is it MRJ in the next generation academy game on RFC.com?

wearing No.17 at 1.15?

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Ghost of 29 said:

Hope your right Caspar