Maurice JNR | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Maurice JNR

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
Apologies as its probably been mentioned before & people are aware, but MRJ is actually Daniel's uncle & not the other way around

I didn't know that
I think they're second cousins - MRJ is cousin to Daniels' dad Bradley, who is brother to Dean Rioli
Confusing when MRJ hasn't started his career yet when his cousins have either retired - Cyril, Dean - or are already established - Willie Jnr

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
I think they're second cousins - MRJ is cousin to Daniels' dad Bradley, who is brother to Dean Rioli
Confusing when MRJ hasn't started his career yet when his cousins have either retired - Cyril, Dean - or are already established - Willie Jnr
Benny Gale said yesterday Junior was Daniels uncle

Reactions: 1 user

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
MRJ was born in 2002 and Snr was already 45 years old so its understandable how he is the 'uncle' we also in the turkish community have similar tradition's

My uncle was 19 years old when my mother was born and my uncle already had a 3 year old (was in 1938 and in regional turkey kids got married at 15. No Television there)

So my mother was the aunty of the 3 year old

Reactions: 1 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
How much damage can these birds do ? Cant say i have ever seen 1 attack a person ever
There’s a nest down at my golf club.
During nesting they’re incredibly protective. They swoop in pairs or numbers and dive at you from fair heights and at decent speeds.
Nothing that a 5 iron can’t fix

turk-d-tiger

Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
There’s a nest down at my golf club.
During nesting they’re incredibly protective. They swoop in pairs or numbers and dive at you from fair heights and at decent speeds.
Nothing that a 5 iron can’t fix
Do they actually ever strike or just scare

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
I have a family of plover birds at my warehouse. They are psycho, they stalk you and almost round you up into a corner.
Yep, them nesting plovers got magpies covered in the psycho attack mode any time.

turk-d-tiger

Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Well planned method to distract oppo teams to pass on him , could have beaten the 2klm record

• Wow

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
LOL at the comments by Kinnear Beatson. Sent a message to all the recruiters and list managers saying this type of thing happens a lot and then made reference to a wedge tailed eagle dropping in and plucking out a WA player. Can only assume that was a reference to West Coast hiding one of their juniors like Darling

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
I think they're second cousins - MRJ is cousin to Daniels' dad Bradley,
That would make them 1st cousins, once removed.

If MRJ has a child, then Dan and the child would be second cousins.

Reactions: 1 users